• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Tonyscoots 2011 Hot Pepper Log

Hello everyone just wanted to say hello and show you guys my collection. Im fairly new at this. I started growing vegetables and peppers after i got hurt from work. (gives me something to do while i recover)

i grow all my seeds in the wet paper towel and ziplock bag method then transplant them into a pellet

I have a few seeds waiting to pop

- yellow hungarian wax
- scotch bonnet pepper
- Bhut Jolokia (ghost pepper) taking forever :mouthonfire:
- serranno pepper

As you all can see i love hot peppers and am willing to try to grow other types of hot peppers...

at the moment im looking for
- trinidad scorpion
- and a few other hot ones

What i have growing

Biker bills pepper (in my aerogarden as well)
IMG_0270.jpg

long hot cayenne
IMG_0268.jpg

early jalapeno ( just started up a few days ago) (n my aerogarden as well)
IMG_0274.jpg

1photo-1.jpg

Red jalapeno
IMG_0269.jpg

Pepper Pinocchio (in my aerogarden as well)
IMG_0272.jpg

Pepper Giant Thai
IMG_0273.jpg

5/18/11
Thanks for looking everyone.

my little serrano growing up ;)

photo-2-1.jpg

im embarrassed on my other plants from my stupidity but i might post a pic of em all in a lil bit.... :(

this was done for an example and i plan on keeping this scotch bonnet in the house. I soaked these seeds yesterday and then i cut the seeds where the root would come out close enough but not to damage the inner part of the seed and woke up this morning and this is what i got :)... looks like this method works out the best.....

photo-2-2.jpg

Here is a pic of my garden in a big tote container and my tomato plants ( my trial my 1st time growing anything)
Yes it's packed

Cucumbers
Eggplant
Watermelon
Edamames
Corn (planted 2weeks ago)
Onion

photo-d.jpg

photo-c.jpg

A lil friend I found in the garden (protecting my veggie plants)

photo-j.jpg

yea SRB im shocked :eek: on the tote and very happy with the 1st flower.... i kinda wish i had more room but i have to wait till next year then i can have a massive veg. garden and it could be nice and neat. thanks

here are the cucumbers i got from the tote yesterday and a bunch more are almost ready :dance: too bad they are not peppers cause thats what i really want...

cucc.jpg

wow that was quick

photo-3-2.jpg

and a lil visitor to my steps last night (sorry about the bad pic i wasnt opening the door to have him come in lol)

photo-2-4.jpg

heres an update on my peppers :dance: (3 new additions im hoping for the best)

photo-10.jpg

photo-9.jpg

photo-8-1.jpg

photo-7-1.jpg

photo-6-1.jpg

photo-2-5.jpg
]

photo-3-3.jpg

new additions

Doughlah 7 Pod and Butch T Trinidad Scorpion (hoping for the best)

photo-5-1.jpg

photo-4-1.jpg

I have in my aerogarden (Im going to try to get at least a few pods from each in the aerogarden its gonna be alot of work)

Barrackpore 7 Pod
Novas Naga
Bhut Jolokia
Fatalli
Butch T Trinidad Scorpion
Doughlah 7 Pod

Im not counting my eggs before they hatch but i just wanted to say thankyou to all the helpful members on here that helped me out tremendously with all their knowledge and how to's. if it wasnt for all of you great people my pepper plants would not be....
Thanks Everyone

ok here is the update. I went back to work so they are growing faster since im not home watching them lol.. some not pepper related but i figured id throw it in here....

I would love to pot the pepper plants up but just cant do it this year. Next year its on :onfire:

one of a few watermelons

photo-5-1.jpg

Eggplant

photo-4-1.jpg

A lil friend hanging out in my pepper plant

photo-7-1.jpg

Biker Bills

photo-6-1.jpg

Pepper Pinocchio

photo-8-1.jpg

Long Hot Cayanne

photo-11-1.jpg

Serrano Pepper

photo-16.jpg

Pepper Giant Thai

photo-14-1.jpg

Doughlah (hoping for the best)

photo-10-1.jpg

Butch T Trinidad Scorpion (hoping for the best)

photo-17.jpg

Back