• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Tonyscoots 2011 Hot Pepper Log

Hello everyone just wanted to say hello and show you guys my collection. Im fairly new at this. I started growing vegetables and peppers after i got hurt from work. (gives me something to do while i recover)

i grow all my seeds in the wet paper towel and ziplock bag method then transplant them into a pellet

I have a few seeds waiting to pop

- yellow hungarian wax
- scotch bonnet pepper
- Bhut Jolokia (ghost pepper) taking forever :mouthonfire:
- serranno pepper

As you all can see i love hot peppers and am willing to try to grow other types of hot peppers...

at the moment im looking for
- trinidad scorpion
- and a few other hot ones

What i have growing

Biker bills pepper (in my aerogarden as well)
IMG_0270.jpg

long hot cayenne
IMG_0268.jpg

early jalapeno ( just started up a few days ago) (n my aerogarden as well)
IMG_0274.jpg

1photo-1.jpg

Red jalapeno
IMG_0269.jpg

Pepper Pinocchio (in my aerogarden as well)
IMG_0272.jpg

Pepper Giant Thai
IMG_0273.jpg

5/18/11
Thanks for looking everyone.

Bro they are looking nice a healthy! Pity about the setback with the spray job, live and learn.
Also love the way you have been germinating, ima have to try that method!

should i pick 1 of each and try em what does everyone think? or should i pick 2 and eat one of each and put one in a paper bag to ripen does that work?

i havent updated much but ive been getting alot of jalapenos and pepper pinocchios, Thai and long hot cayannes peppers. ive given away bags of em as well and pickled a bunch of em :dance:....

these 2 pictures are a butch t trinidad scorpion and fatalli that i started late. here is the update i hope to get a few ripe pods before the end of the season which is banging on the door :(

Butch T Trinidad Scorpion
IMG_0687.jpg

Fatalli
IMG_0686.jpg

well here is an update on my aerogarden. Ive been trimming the hell out of all the plants and roots and they seem to be doing great. This is for lets say an experiment to see if its actually possible to get a ripe pod from all the superhots i have planted in it.

flowers going to pop soon on the butch t trin. scoprion all the way to the back left

photo-4-3.jpg

flowers on novas naga
photo-3-3.jpg

just a little update on an experiment i have done

i cut a little piece of one of the superhots that im growing in the aerogarden and mixed water with rooting hormone and let it sit in there for at least 3-4 weeks and look what i saw today ;)
photo.jpg

Back