• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Tortilla TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... and any chance you guys can do mariachi band-style songs this time, instead of rap? :lol:

No. Mariachi style is for them SoCal folk. In Tejas we roll out with teh Norteno'. But we ain't even bringing that since its a faux pax gabacho holiday anyway. Go put on some Texas Tornado's.

What? :lol:

100_0403.jpg

xc, you gotta' bring a heap more than a taco smell clone. Fortunately for you there is still time for you to do some more research.

lol i didnt say i was doing that lol i was only kidding around

i actually wish i did not make pie for the last td and made it for this one lol a tortilla would make a great pie crust for if its filled with chicken or beef and veggies :P
i could though figure out another way of going out of the box ill just need a coffee grinder and a deep fryer lol

lol i didnt say i was doing that lol i was only kidding around

i actually wish i did not make pie for the last td and made it for this one lol a tortilla would make a great pie crust for if its filled with chicken or beef and veggies :P
i could though figure out another way of going out of the box ill just need a coffee grinder and a deep fryer lol

Dude, you don't need a deep fryer, any old pot and cooking oil will do. And as far as thinking outside the box, make some tortilla's and use them as the crust for a tex-mex pot pie. Roll out some dough and make some chips for frying but put a leave a little hole in each chip. After cooking, string all the chips together like a ristra or "chips on a rope". Wear it around your neck while munching away. Or take the chips and crush them up and mix with shredded potato and make tortilla totz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back