• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Pepper

Hey guys. Really wanted to grow some hot peppers this year. Decided to order some seeds off amazon, and sure enough they germinated within 10 days using the wet paper towel method. So far, these guys have been alive for 12 days and are out on the back deck soaking up the Georgia sun.

Really hope to track the progress even further and get some really nice, mean, looking peppers !

vj2j3z5.jpg
m437zCj.jpg
Z09q44x.jpg
vWSuePk.jpg

Haha nice!  Peppers are looking good!  Yeah the dark on the pods is just suntan, it can happen when they're too small to be ripe too.  Nice looking jamaican mushrooms man! ;)

Spicegeist said:
cool, are those some bhuts?

yes sir .

Btw, about how many habaneros mount up to a bhut?

I'm probably gonna make some curry tmmrw and throw one in there..I just dont want it to be tooooo spicy where no one eats it.

OneHighJedi said:

yes sir .

Btw, about how many habaneros mount up to a bhut?

I'm probably gonna make some curry tmmrw and throw one in there..I just dont want it to be tooooo spicy where no one eats it.

Hm, not sure... you're just going to have to play around, maybe start with one?

Spicegeist said:

Hm, not sure... you're just going to have to play around, maybe start with one?

Ended up making some fish soup instead.

Its 12:05am..the pot is still on the stove...Time to experiment.

ikeepfish said:
Haha nice!  Peppers are looking good!  Yeah the dark on the pods is just suntan, it can happen when they're too small to be ripe too.  Nice looking jamaican mushrooms man! ;)

Dude, I can't remember if this is the 7 pot or peach Bhut. Help me out !

QwagpwI.jpg

----------------------

I picked like 4 other reapers this past week. Very tasty .

GwiXc4w.jpg

Jamaican Mushroom. Haven't given it a try as yet.
8ujCJgm.jpg

Habaneros

1WijaxY.jpg

That ass

02GJuv5.jpg

Not a 7 POD and could be a peach bhut but the color green does not seem the right shade of pale :)

QwagpwI.jpg

----------------------

I picked like 4 other reapers this past week. Very tasty .

GwiXc4w.jpg

Jamaican Mushroom. Haven't given it a try as yet.
8ujCJgm.jpg

Habaneros

1WijaxY.jpg

That ass

02GJuv5.jpg

Beautiful plants and peppers!! Sorry I cant offer any help identifying your pepper! :)

I'm pretty sure that's peach bhut, the first few pods on a plant are sometimes deformed looking which is why they're not looking bhut-ish.

Everything's looking good man!

ikeepfish said:
I'm pretty sure that's peach bhut, the first few pods on a plant are sometimes deformed looking which is why they're not looking bhut-ish.

Everything's looking good man!
Your peach bhuts have skin that smooth?

That's a good point...in that case idk what they are.  They still might be peach bhuts though...they're definitely not 7s

Back