• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad Scorpion Appreciation Grow Event 2010

My First TriniScorp Ipod! :dance:

TrinidadScorpionIpod2sm.jpg

It's got a face only a mother could love! ;)

pods:
Trini.#1
100_0782.jpg

Trini.#2
100_0784.jpg

I have a few blooms on each,a dozen or so.I am impressed how they seem to like the direct sun and lack of water.
I only water when the leaves start to drop/wilt some.Will feed them this week.
:hell:

Wow amazing pictures !
Is there anyone who is willing to trade some trinidad scorpion seeds ?
I really want to grow it next year :D

Oh and btw, I think every contestant of this event should eat one of his/her pods and post a movie of it here ! ;)

Dudes! Ballz and Millman you two have got some classic looking scorpions, freaking outrageous!

Here's a shot of a couple of T.S. CARDI peppers.

IMG_5121re.jpg

Well the plant I posted turned out not to be a Scorpion, the pod kept getting bigger and bigger so I snapped it off and took a big bite, fearing the worst but no dice, damn sweet peppers.

However, I do have tiny pods forming on the plants I KNOW are Scorpions, so I am not far behind you all. I have 6 small pods on one of my CARDI plants as well...

it's 105 deg.f here in north eastern Maryland, 2 days in a row! they like it.
100_0795.jpg

t.s.#1
100_0801.jpg

t.s.#2
100_0800.jpg

had to water them today,will feed thursday, see previous posts

Cheers potawie. Kind of lost track of which branch relates to which plant but pretty sure its a yellow CARDI from CMP.

Seeing a lot of variation on mine in pod shape and shade of green on pods. Not sure how stable it is yet?!

Chria

here it is, the first ripe pod from my t. scorp.#1.7/19/10
100_0863.jpg

100_0861.jpg

100_0859.jpg

it is now sauce....
100_0864.jpg

100_0865.jpg

hotter than the gate hinges of hell.

Like every other year, my BT scorpions only have 'stingers' less than 50% of the time but those that do always look quite wicked

4823012159_202a74b3a9.jpg

Back