• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Variety you are most excited about for 2016

7 Pot Burgandy, 7 Pot Yellow, Brown Moruga (pepperlover), MoA Scotch Bonnet, Twisted Habanero, Sunrise Scorpion, BBM (Primo) there are others but this is my short list. 

Think I can gonna put some seeds down to germinate in a couple days.  :)

Guitarman said:
Where did you get your 7 pod Burgundy seeds? I see is in the top list of many of us, included me! ;)
I got mine from Meatfreak

I got mine from a Grower in Florida named Tony Sherwood.  He is known tio have stabilized and named the cross (Carbonero) which I grew last year.  I wanted to order the seeds from pepperlover but they were sold out of those along with half there inventory it seems. 

Tony is a reliable grower and isolates plants for seed stocks,he charged me $2 for 15 seeds and I bought 30.  Tony also runs a FB forum page......

https://www.facebook.com/groups/peppertsherwood/?ref=bookmarks

cheers

Too many to pick just one. All kinds of BBG colors and crosses, Black/Brown/Gold/Mustard/Caramel Bhutlah, Phallic Peach, Dale's Ghost Scorp Mustard, Brain Strain Mustard, CPR, BTR, BBM/BMM/BRM/BCM, e-Naga to name a few. A exciting crosses Choc Borg 9 x Jigsaw, Orchid Pepper x Reaper, Bhutlah x BBG, and a bunch from a buddy in the UK. Going to be a damn great year

Brazilian starfish orange again. If next year's come out the same as this year's I'll be extremely happy! Aroma and flavour was just like tropical fruit.
Other than that, BBM, BRM AND BMM, along with the BTR if I can get seeds.

In no particular order..

Aji Jobito
7Pot Burgundy
Niel S Scorpion
THSC Chocolate Scorpion
MeatHead1313 said:
Brazilian starfish orange again. If next year's come out the same as this year's I'll be extremely happy! Aroma and flavour was just like tropical fruit.
Where did you get these from?

Jase4224 said:
In no particular order..

Aji Jobito
7Pot Burgundy
Niel S Scorpion
THSC Chocolate Scorpion

Where did you get these from?

Pepper lover has them.. Natural variant apparently

MeatHead1313 said:
Other than that, BBM, BRM AND BMM, along with the BTR if I can get seeds.

I have made several Brazilian Starfish crosses this year.. Cant wait to see what comes out in the mix

I'm still looking forward to see if these Aji Jobitos are going to be good. They are taking way too long to flower.
Also,
Cappy's chocolate brain strain,
MA Wartryx (I just saw my first pod forming)
Mortalii
Kraken Scorpion
Apocalypse Scorpion
Butch's CPR

I would love to add the chocolate from Butch, I didn't know he was selling seeds. Ozzy, did you just write to him? I wasn't impressed with the Burgundy. If they are impossible to find right now, I may have one of Judy's packets in the mason jar that I probably won't use. Tom
PS, thanks Ozzy, just ordered 3 packs of CPRs.

I'm planning on growing Siling Labuyo, a small frutescens from the Philipines. I got them as my annual seed packet from the Chile Pepper Institute a few years ago, but I keep dropping the ball and not remembering to germinate them  :banghead:

So far, my OWs have me most excited. Among those, the Bradley's Bahamian goat is probably going to be potted up into the biggest container. 
     I haven't even begun to throw together a 2016 grow list yet, but I know I'll be growing a 7pot Burgundy (as always!) and lots and lots andlotsandlots of NuMex Big Jims.  :drooling:

Back