• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE BREAK THE TIE MAC N CHEESE - 1 DAY Poll

VOTE for the best!

• QuadShotz's 3-Cheese Mac with Salmon, Roasted Garlic, and Mushrooms... and a Dorset Naga

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • texas blues' Triple Mushroom Head Mac & Cheese

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:Shortstops TB's cyberspliff and takes a drag:

Good show fellas! This is more entertaining to watch than Baby Huey's moonlight matinee last night!

Right here!

kim_jong_il_1.jpg

He's a lousy leader of cyberhackers. Bum!

Salute', TB.

Just tied it again! That was really a hard choice. They both looked awesome. In the end it was the one I would rather eat and believe it or not TB it was the smoked salmon for Quad that got me...:lol:

JayT said:
Just tied it again! That was really a hard choice. They both looked awesome. In the end it was the one I would rather eat and believe it or not TB it was the smoked salmon for Quad that got me...:lol:

SumOfMyBits said:
TB- Tell Kim to put the Busch Light down and hit the button...

KegOWhoopAss.jpg

kim_jong_il_1.jpg

SIWENCE!! TB is no wongah posting his impewielistic diatwibe! The voting will cease now oh I will waunch a test missile ovah the Sea of Japan ohl even wuhsse, you will vote fol my KWAZY KIM"S MACAWONI AND CHEESE and decware me the winnah! Yes! Yes! You impewialistic pig dogs...vote fah my contwibution to the THP fowum. I command you, west I send a 1,000,000 man ahmee of Tae Kwon Do killwers stwapped with expwosives to tewwowize you and bwow themselves up! And upon decwaring me the winnah, I will then be known as HIS MAJESTY OF THE UNIVEHSE< KIM DONG IL!! Go now and vote ol feewl my whath!!

That is all.

This is seriously freaky! LOL
Neck and neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back