• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE BREAK THE TIE MAC N CHEESE - 1 DAY Poll

VOTE for the best!

• QuadShotz's 3-Cheese Mac with Salmon, Roasted Garlic, and Mushrooms... and a Dorset Naga

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • texas blues' Triple Mushroom Head Mac & Cheese

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
patrick said:
I believe I just broke the tie.

woohoo.gif

w00t!!!!111

fireworks-074.gif

Daayummmnn...crazy eh?

Thanks to TB for putting up with all this and being a good sport, for everyone who voted for me (go patrick!!!), thankz to THP for doing all this extra crap, and I'd like to thanks the cheese...it's the cheeesiest!

Yayyyyy!!

Skol Everyone!
cheers_x2.gif

congrats Quad and welcome to the crown wearers club...

:I typed this earlier, but it was "premature postulation" and now I can type it correctly:

Congratulations amigo! You definitely earned the hot blue and righteous rating and the crown and you did it with smoked salmon!!! TB OWNED!. Squeeking by but without a doubt compadre its....QUAD WIN!

Salute', TB.

kim_jong_il_1.jpg

You have not seen the whast of me impewiawist pig dogs! Bah! Macawoni thwowdowns! Next time it's kim chee oh nothing!!!

And TB...you wooser! Vaywe soon you wheeh whot in my pwison! No moh poppahs fo you!!

Kim Dong Il
Pwesident
Peopwos Wepubwic of Kowea

texas blues said:
Congratulations amigo! You definitely earned the hot blue and righteous rating and the crown and you did it with smoked salmon!!! TB OWNED!. Squeeking by but without a doubt compadre its....QUAD WIN!

Salute', TB.

*bows*

Thx man, it was one hell of a battle. I actually hoped we'd both get one, but I'm stoked to have my first Crown. We made epic throwdown history too...yeeehawww!

king-041.gif

patrick said:
Tough choice to make lemme tell ya. Congrats Quad, that meal earned it dude.

Well, I certainly appreciate it mate....u rock!
Thx!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back