• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Vote! Burger Royale Beef Burger

Best beef burger?

• Melium - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/31155-begin-burger-royale-round-1-beef/page__st__2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wheebz - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/31155-begin-burger-royale-round-1-beef/page__st__6

• keybrdkid09 - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/31155-begin-burger-royale-round-1-beef/page__

• Joshuap2000 - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/31155-begin-burger-royale-round-1-beef/page__

• SumOfMyBits - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/31155-begin-burger-royale-round-1-beef/page__

• habaneroheat81 and NW Posse Sous-Chefs - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/31155-begin-burger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to congrat everyone, all the burgers were awesome. I really like the stuffed burgers and WD I really like your photos and your name rocked. I thought about this and my voting criteria is going to be based on the patty alone, FD I liked how your patty looked like it was barely holding together, DTS yours was nice loose and pink, but Kat’s patty was loose and rare enough to see the blood stain the bun.

I kept coming back to Kat’s burger so I had to vote for her, or was it just the beer making my mouth water? Na it was the burger.

Dang, go to be and get up and WD has a nice little lead there. Good on ya mate!

Now, gotta get into the Skunk works for a bit of spirimentation before next weekend.

Totally agree with FD that Kat is a force to be reckoned with. Had to give her my vote.

Thank you Lizzie! I wish I could have you all over for a cookout!

I’d like to congrat everyone, all the burgers were awesome. I really like the stuffed burgers and WD I really like your photos and your name rocked. I thought about this and my voting criteria is going to be based on the patty alone, FD I liked how your patty looked like it was barely holding together, DTS yours was nice loose and pink, but Kat’s patty was loose and rare enough to see the blood stain the bun.

I kept coming back to Kat’s burger so I had to vote for her, or was it just the beer making my mouth water? Na it was the burger.

Thanks PK... I do like a pretty rare burger and an even MORE rare steak! The "blood" on my burger was mostly my 7 pot Jonah BBQ sauce though. :) :hell:

just checked the votes this morning, and noticed Sum doesn't have a single vote. What's up with that?!?!???

Oh, That's right..... Screw You, Sum!

(xoxo amigo)

wheebz I'm sorry that you didn't know a potato was a veggie and you could have ruled with a tot-style hash brown burger.

Yes wheebz, a tater tot is a vegetable lol.

so glad im in vegas this weekend so i dont have to participate in the veggie burger TD

f^$* that noise

wheebz.

Go to the In-N-Out Burger at the corner of Tropicana and Dean Martin Dr. Order a Double Double Animal Style, Well done Animal Style Fries, and a Coke.

Across the street is Wild Wild West's parking lot.

Lots of crack ho's and hookers waiting for your $$.

Enjoy.

Katrina and TB are dark horses. I'd like to see some movement here! Voting is still open!

i voted for lady sic,,,i thought the pic was one of the sharpest pics of all. also it looks just delicious also very out of the box.. i can get a bacon cheesburger at applebees.

p.s.
im hoping for a little something special tonight

Kat’s patty was loose and rare enough to see the blood stain the bun.

Thanks PK... I do like a pretty rare burger and an even MORE rare steak! The "blood" on my burger was mostly my 7 pot Jonah BBQ sauce though. :) :hell:

I actually hate the red juices seeping into burger buns. You cook a burger until the juices run clear. I cook mine hot and fast, and keep it MR. Clear juices.

Kat I'm glad that's sauce and not blood! :)

i voted for lady sic,,,i thought the pic was one of the sharpest pics of all. also it looks just delicious also very out of the box.. i can get a bacon cheesburger at applebees.

p.s.
im hoping for a little something special tonight

Lady Sic's ruled. I've seen the doughnut bun before but only sliced, not the whole doughnut! With hab honey in the hole! It was killer.

just checked the votes this morning, and noticed Sum doesn't have a single vote. What's up with that?!?!???

(xoxo amigo)

hehe, yeah the Screw Sum theme might have kept people who would have voted for my entry to shift their votes, but I also took a different angle on the burger... one that just might not have resonated with the voters. There are definitely some great burgers in the line-up. Regardless, I had fun making it. And had even more fun consuming it... and that's all that really matters. I foresaw few, if any, votes come my way this TD because of the Screw Sum theme, but I embraced it and still put my proper throwdown "all" into my entry. The best part of this TD was seeing the amount of entries... and the number of first-timers that showed up. Even if you don't get a vote, you all should be proud of yourselves for that TD notch on your belt.

(xoxo amigo)

hehe, yeah the Screw Sum theme might have kept people who would have voted for my entry to shift their votes, but I also took a different angle on the burger... one that just might not have resonated with the voters. There are definitely some great burgers in the line-up. Regardless, I had fun making it. And had even more fun consuming it... and that's all that really matters. I foresaw few, if any, votes come my way this TD because of the Screw Sum theme, but I embraced it and still put my proper throwdown "all" into my entry. The best part of this TD was seeing the amount of entries... and the number of first-timers that showed up. Even if you don't get a vote, you all should be proud of yourselves for that TD notch on your belt.

It ain't over yet Sum.

You can still win.

Screw you anyway.

The best part of this TD was seeing the amount of entries... and the number of first-timers that showed up.

That's called a gang bang. All because of you. Thanks Sum :lol:

Honestly I think people are voting for what they see as the best. Not tiles. Not avoiding yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back