• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What do you guys think?

Thanks, Omri! I actually like the shades to come out clear (in this case), but I'll give your suggestion a shot tomorrow! Thanks for that.

I feel honored that mudatvs considers buying a shirt w/ this design. Maybe I should add that you, Mick, are of course free to use it in any way you want (this and any altered designs, of course!). Just to make sure you know that!

THanks Chiliac, With the inside writing it could get lost abit, maybe like a Ben hur Gladiator type Font meets kinda freak show/ Circus.
I am really pushing the spectator angle as most people won't want to enter the comp but will find it hilarious to watch people burn...
I'll talk to these people here and get a few ponts of view and get back to you. (Probably tommorrow for you ovever in the US

I really think the flames are awesome.
thanks again.
Mick

Sure, no problem! I'll see what other fonttypes come to my mind
that'll be easier to read and still look good! If you have any further ideas or suggestions, let me know.

If you tell me tomorrow, I'll take care of it same day.

I like the fire " fiery wing challenge" in chiliac picture
but not so keen on his "worlds greatest spect.sport" logo, for that logo I liked the orginal one better but that black wouldnt work with a black background, maybe change the color to ? red,orange,yellow,flames ? something to bring the fire to it.

as for those wings, to me they look like old school tattoo work, like 40's-60's tattoo work. but thats me. maybe a different design & more updated. but the black background makes the wings look ok, but the white background makes the wings look sort of childish drawings.
you could replace the wings with some more updated drawings that are more sinister looking. dont have to be a picture of wings either.

hey you asked for opinions, sorry.

other than that I hope you have one heck of blast with the hot wing competition, good luck to ya & make them suffer :hell: :lol:

I was chasing the old school tatoo for the wings but like I said it was a quick sketch. I agree I like the original Worlds Greatest font just pure and simply because it comes out "cleaner" to read.
But the flames are great that just pulls it alll together with the black background.

Okay, here's a quick logo I did at work here (nightshift is nice :) ) Anyway, I didn't have any good quality wing images to use, so I made something from sratch. Just a plain simple logo which catches the text you used. The text can be adjusted with dates, placename etc.

testfullnn8.jpg

@ DD check your PM

@ Stillmanz, if you like the concept, shoot me some more details (date, name venue, place, time) so I can play around with it some more.

I just finished some redesigns before getting/reading your PM. Please have a look at them...

I used the font you used as you seemed to like it. I perked up the colors of the wings a bit to make 'em look more "in your face" and added some smoke.

REMOVED - scroll down to Stillmanz' post to see it!

If you don't like the smoke in there here's a smoke free version (to stay within the law!:) )

fierywings04.jpg

If you want a more 3D look of the tag line (as you said in your PM), let me know and I'll get back to work! :)

Dude That first one with the smoke is absolutely amazing.
I'm running with that one.
The smoke just absolutely blew it outa the water for me.

THATS PERFECT

Mick

stillmanz said:
Dude That first one with the smoke is absolutely amazing.
I'm running with that one.
The smoke just absolutely blew it outa the water for me.

THATS PERFECT

Mick

Thanks a lot Mick! I appreciate it! I'm glad you like it. I had the smoke idea when I had my first coffee this morn. I was looking for that extra something. :party:

Omri said:
You seem to be doing hard work there, Chiliac. :cheers:

It's a lot of fun, too! ...and I'm glad to help!

:cheers:

Yeah, I have. I don't have anything here atm though. When I got a new computer I put it all on CD-Rs. I will look for some stuff and let you have a look at it. Might take a few days though. If I happen to forget about it, please remind me!

I just love quality graphics! it's my thing. :D
You could PM me, or just contact me via MSN Messenger (my contact info is in my profile). ;)

Back