• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What do you guys think?

CHILIAC IS THE MAN.
I OWE YOU.
check out his great work.
Mick

fieryphotoshop.jpg

You sure do AJ.
You gotta its a ruthless world.
and there are many theiving scum in this industry lol.... here in Oz and the rest of the world.

Mick

There is nothing more hurtful than seeing your ideas and sometimes your whole products being ripped off. It hurts, its happened to us a few times its very disheartening.

I agree. especially graphics, a creation that even though you had working on it for a very long time. stealing it can take few moments.

Pam said:
Wow, that's amazing Chiliac! You've really got a creative knack, don't you?

I hope so! :) I love being creative. Thanks, Pam!

AlabamaJack said:
do you copyright or otherwise protect work like this?

Well, I am keeping proof that it is my work. I am not registering it at a lawyer or sth like that. That's too expensive in most cases. Gladly my work was only stolen once so far (to my best knowledge).

If I am doing artwork for money and people I don't know, there'll probably be a contract, so I won't get ripped off money- or copyright-wise.

Chiliac said:
Well, I am keeping proof that it is my work. I am not registering it at a lawyer or sth like that. That's too expensive in most cases. Gladly my work was only stolen once so far (to my best knowledge).

If I am doing artwork for money and people I don't know, there'll probably be a contract, so I won't get ripped off money- or copyright-wise.
W... wait...! you're doing it as a profession? DUDE! me to!!! :lol:

Nah, I'm not. I am doing it now and then, whenever there is an opportunity... I'd love to do it as a profession, but it's hard over here if you don't have any pro training (I'm self trained), so I have to convince people by showing them my work and telling them that I am way cheaper than any design studio. I had some regular customers, though.

It's cool that you got to do it as your profession - congrats!

Not trying to hijack this thread, but it is "chile-related". :lol:
I was planning on opening a chile blog of my own, so I started some of the artwork for it. apparently I'm too busy to continue, but eventually I will.

Here's what's done so far:
chilebase.png

Hot wing Sauce for the event

He Stillz,

I tried that wing sauce, marinated diced chook thigh fillets in it for about 3 hrs, then pan fried.

Dude, is that the starting point, or the "coup de gras"? :mouthonfire: I'd love to watch some chilli noobs having a go! :P

Reckon on a BBQ it would be even better!

Very niiice!

RS

PS Chiliac: the graphics are looking good, started with a good concept too!!

RS that stuff I gave you is about 4th or 5th round basically the end. Only one hotter..... the naga. which will only be used to mess the HEROs up and finish the comp. rounds 1,2,3 are using my sauce range. Mango paw paw and habanero. Just so they get something nice to eat and to sort the milder ones out..lol then Inferno which has agood sustained burn or maybe, Fire then probably the Devils Tongue Jerk Sauce anything after that round deserves what they get... IN the super hot round 4 there is what I call "Three punch combo" Orange HAbanero, Thai Birds eys and a heat of devils tongue with just enough mango and lime. Its going to be difficult to eat these.
Final round
naga (thats all you need to know lol.

I like mrpepper's design, its simple & to the point but the picture could use some spicing up some how.

I really like chiliac's picture with the smoke & stuff (last picture), it looks great, the black background makes those wings look better than white. but still reminds me of old school tattoo work.

Stillz,

How many wings per round? What time length for each round? Milk available or is that an automatic fail.

I want some details! perhaps enter as a contestant... get free t-shirt? Black pls looks cool

RS

Back