• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What do you guys think?

T shirts are on the cards.
I'm not rushing into this, over Easter we have the Blue Water Festival. Which Coincides with the Brisbane To Gladstone Yacht RAce. We have a site for twodays with that and the FullMoon has a heap on catering for that.
SoI'd think any time from July to September but we might have a few rounds before hand towed out the chilli fiends. the reason for such a delay is they want bands and stalls and firetwirlers and djs and all sorts of crap so we and the Full Moon need to have time to advertise acordingly, as soon as I get a date I'll fill every one in.

RS heres a rough idea of what we are planning first three rounds will be 3 wings in 3 minutes. with another minute wait before any drink. then Milk can be ok. 4 th round willbe two wings in three minutes with another minute wait. no drinkuntil final time.
last round will be a single wing 2 minutes to eat last person to milk wins...trust me this is not going to be easy.
in fact I doubt it will be going to final round.
I want to keep it away from the allyou can eat comp. I don't need anyone puking because they just jammed 3 wings in there mouth. lol

I like the rough old school tattoo look its what I'm chasing for this
.........trust me the Australians will love it.

yeah - black t-shirts

I so wish I could participate in the wing challenge - there's nothing like sitting around with your mates, eating food so hot it makes you cry and turn red then washing it down with many cold beers and laughing your ass off about it afterwards!

Just saw this lol.
Blue Water was huge we sold heaps and there were people all over the place. I was unfortrunately stuck in the shop cooking for alll the other masses...
...such is life.

Back