• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What spicy food did you eat today?

I am currently making the curry, with about a habanero worth of fresh pepper, as well as what comes in the spice packet. Gonna be HOT.

Fixed it for ya..just hit the YT button...
yt.gif
in Advanced mode.

Then, only use the ID string..in this case it's 5wMe8jyPXdQ.

Awesome tho. :)

Leftovers day... :D

S6302711.JPG

Leftover curry chicken, Stagg Dynamite chilli, a couple eggs and some cheese. Served with cheesy fries and El Yecateco Red Hab Sauce (not the neon one).

Ain't pretty, but it tasted good and just right for after last night..owtch...
hangover.gif

Italian cold cut hero with hot cherry peppers, but they put mayo on it and it ruined it. I prefer mustard, and a little balsamic. They messed it up, but it was still okay.

thehotpepper.com said:
Italian cold cut hero with hot cherry peppers, but they put mayo on it and it ruined it. I prefer mustard, and a little balsamic. They messed it up, but it was still okay.

Oh I like mayo. My wife dips her fries (chips to you Euros and maybe Aussies) in mayo, which I think is popular in Belgium...

I found that mixing ketchup and mayo for a creamy ketchup is just deeee-lish!

worlok said:
Oh I like mayo. My wife dips her fries (chips to you Euros and maybe Aussies) in mayo, which I think is popular in Belgium...

I found that mixing ketchup and mayo for a creamy ketchup is just deeee-lish!
I like it but not on ham.

I got burnt by my own creation yesterday! Not cool...I was at an ANZAC day Dawn service...and wo! My Fiery temper sauce got me man. The day b4 i had a lovely whole grain rice cooked (boiled) 3/4 then chucked in the wok, fried up with bacon pieces garlic and fresh vegies and yes a generous serving of fiery temper. Im glad that service finished when it did! No pics sorry! NOt that you want the pics of the after marrrrrrrrth!

I gota vintage Sammie-Maker....

S6302738.JPG

S6302740.JPG

Crammed some bread with Uber-Seasoned Hawt Turkey Taco Stuffz.. and Hab Jack Cheese.

Ended up like this:

S6302737.JPG

Munchin' proceeded to be happenin'...Oh Yeahhhh....

The unwitting Sammies may have incured the wrath of some ElYucateco Godz on the way to my tummy.

Back