• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Whats a sexy velantines dinner to take to a mountain hideaway?

The best thing to eat is something that you both like - that isn't going to be heavy on the stomach - that invites the other to feed the other a bite.

Some fruit also is nice - strawberries - sliced apples.

A nice wine wouldn't hurt either.

Along with some candles.

Maybe some a CD player with some nice music for the background.

A single flower for her - a rose is always nice.

To top it off - a loving attitude is a MUST!

Someone tell me like this in this link

http://www.foodaq.com/html/Vegetarian-Vegan/125666.html

“Smoked Salmon, Prawns and Oysters, with salad of avocado, tomato, cucumber and red pepper and some beautiful fresh bread with butter, all washed down with a drop of peach schnapp topped up with champagne. For desert have mixed berries with yoghurt or cream.”

I was thinking on some new knee pads to help her clean the floors better..

Im just kidding!!!..I have to out beat last year so im still thinking what im going to do

Dinner..nope..she's doing the diet 'thang. But after the foot massage...I'll be vacuuming and dong the dishes......as usual. She's made me her domestic slave....I can't complain. Love does that to you. Cheers, TB.

Hallmark Holiday No.1 !!

True romance happens every day of the year.

If you must, soft cheeses and nice red wine followed by chocolate mousse and excellent dessert wine.

Take the lap top with some nice tunes. Here in OZ, it's so bloody hot that it's not a good idea for a fire, so a block of ice and a feather (just to make it interesting).

Chile Chocolate! Someone around here sells it.

Or those candied peppers that someone made. Search the recipe section.

throw in every aphrodisiac you can find !! I think everything listed is one(?)

if that doesnt work a roofie and a six pack may --- :shocked:

LUCKYDOG said:
throw in every aphrodisiac you can find !! I think everything listed is one(?)

if that doesnt work a roofie and a six pack may --- :shocked:

I know this is a radical suggestion, and I really don't want to start any trouble here, but you could, you know, be romantic. No burping, no farting, a few compliments, actual foreplay...might want to think about it.

Kato's Productions makes an incredible habanero chocolate bar made with chocolate, chocolate liquor, and habanero powder. Yummie...and has a kick.

| can say this is giving me some good ideas...She works untill 7:30 tomorow night so the meal is outa the question but the choclate fondue and other sudgestions great ideas

Pam said:
I know this is a radical suggestion, and I really don't want to start any trouble here, but you could, you know, be romantic. No burping, no farting, a few compliments, actual foreplay...might want to think about it.

you mean clean underwear and stuff? Might as well shower too after all that

Foreplay in south Mississippi

Pam said:

Foreplay in south Mississipi is "get in the truck girlfriend"....

I remember the time when me and....:lol:

well, that is the start of a very lovely evening, down by Brushy Creek with the moonlight shining through the live oaks...spanish moss everywhere...owls hollerin'...and bull bats playing in the sandy lanes...

honestly, that is a great romantic time...

I know IGG is with me on this...

BE SINGLE!!

No over-priced dinners
No cliche' gestures (also expensive)
No cheesy "romantic comedies"
No need to "one-up" your wife/gf's friend's husband/bf

And for the ladies...no obligation to "reciprocate" at the end of the night.

V-day is for suckers...

dreamtheatervt said:

eh?

Obligation?

Clearly we need to introduce you to a better class of woman.

dreamtheatervt said:
I know IGG is with me on this...

BE SINGLE!!

No over-priced dinners
No cliche' gestures (also expensive)
No cheesy "romantic comedies"
No need to "one-up" your wife/gf's friend's husband/bf

V-day is for suckers...
OH HELL YES I'M WITH YOU ON THAT ONE! Been single and loving it for the past 2 years plus and am a richer man for it. V-day is a made up "holy day" that basically is there for you to throw your money down the corperate drain.

Pam said:
eh?

Obligation?

Clearly we need to introduce you to a better class of woman.
Nope, it's an obligation that is pushed on every person that is in a relationship by society. The greating card companies, the stores, television, and friends.

Back