• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Whats a sexy velantines dinner to take to a mountain hideaway?

Pam said:
eh?

Obligation?

Clearly we need to introduce you to a better class of woman.

I've been single for 8 years, pretty much by my choice. I can count the number of women I've been interested in on one hand. I'd be a lousy boyfriend anyway, I have too many interests that take up my time as is anyway...and I want my friend to win the "When will Mason get a girlfriend" poll. He has "after we all graduate".

dreamtheatervt said:
I've been single for 8 years, pretty much by my choice. I can count the number of women I've been interested in on one hand. I'd be a lousy boyfriend anyway, I have too many interests that take up my time as is anyway...and I want my friend to win the "When will Mason get a girlfriend" poll. He has "after we all graduate".

You're a grad student, which is code for "indentured servant". If you have a life, you're not studying hard enough.

But someday you'll be out of school and have time for more fun and games. And then? Then we gotta introduce you to some women who consider sex a joy, not an obligation.

texas blues said:
AJ.."get in the truck girlfriend!"??...I thought it was "brace yourself Linda Lou!"
Cheers, TB.

TB you got to remember, I am originally from South Mississippi..."brace yourself Linda Lou" is Texas....:lol:

Pam said:
Then we gotta introduce you to some women who consider sex a joy, not an obligation.

You mean there are really females out there like that? Really? Never met one im my life....

Pam said:
But someday you'll be out of school and have time for more fun and games. And then? Then we gotta introduce you to some women who consider sex a joy, not an obligation.

Sex is the furthest thing on my mind, I'd settle for someone I can tolerate taking on a second date.

sex is always on my mind, but by the time I get home, I forgot what I was thinking about.......

AJ..."brace yourself Linda Lou" is most assuredly Oklahoma foreplay. Texas foreplay is more of pickup line..such as..
"nice tooth".
Cheers, TB.

Back