• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What's your destination of 2009??

I will head out for a 12 day vacation in Mallorca (Spain) on 08-17. Can't wait as it's the first vacation with our youngest daughter. She's almost 2 years old.
What are your up to this summer??

I already took my two weeks vacation(or holiday as some prefer to call it). I spent the time taking care of my mom after she got out of the hospital. MY plan was to go to Cleveland and NYC, but my finances decided to scuttle that trip.

I've been to Stockholm 3 times in the last 7 week. Not pleasure trips as I had a knee replacement surgery. That is also the reason I won't do much more than read THP and pet my plants this summer.

Where on Mallorca will you be? I went to Palma Nova with a group of friends when I was 20. I think I had a nice time, but for some reason I have trouble remembering much... I do remember saying Una cerveza por favor alot...

Im off to Sharm in Egypt in August so it should be fookin hot. Went to Majorca (Mallorca) a couple of years ago and it was quite nice.

I think im quite lucky as i'm 20 years old and have been to,

Florida about 5 times
Mainland Spain
Majorca
Ibiza
Turkey
Egypt
France
Tunisia
Cyprus
Zanty (Greek island)
Crete (Greek island)

MrArboc said:
I've been to Stockholm 3 times in the last 7 week. Not pleasure trips as I had a knee replacement surgery. That is also the reason I won't do much more than read THP and pet my plants this summer.

Where on Mallorca will you be? I went to Palma Nova with a group of friends when I was 20. I think I had a nice time, but for some reason I have trouble remembering much... I do remember saying Una cerveza por favor alot...

Dunno exactly, my father in law organized the trip. We'll be staying in a all-inn resort :).
Tres cerveza seƱor..

Well, I'm going to Cincinatii on August 1-2, then Columbus on the 3rd. Then next month I'm going to Indiana to cover another industry event. Other than that, no vacation.

imaguitargod said:
Well, I'm going to Cincinatii on August 1-2, then Columbus on the 3rd. Then next month I'm going to Indiana to cover another industry event. Other than that, no vacation.

Indiana? You're ACTUALLY leaving Ohio?

imaguitargod said:

Dang man, makes me jealous :(, I sure miss being there in the US.. and that sounds like a good vacation to me though..
I will be in the US in a few months to visit the family. Can't wait..

Sickmont said:
I already took my two weeks vacation(or holiday as some prefer to call it). I spent the time taking care of my mom after she got out of the hospital. MY plan was to go to Cleveland and NYC, but my finances decided to scuttle that trip.

How's your mom doing now?.

Good to hear that man. I think everybody's mom is the most important in life.. if you catch my drift...

If possible, I won't leave Texas more than two times...Pensacola to see my mom Thanksgiving and Chicago to see the inlaws and grandkids for Christmas.

We will be in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and Florida end of August. I'm soooo ready for a vacation.

imaguitargod said:
I love my mom, she's awesome.

That's why you put on her underwear? :lol:

Sickmont said:
So for 2010 i was thinking of perhaps visiting Kent....

Kent? :lol: Whaddayawannadothere?

Back