• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

When the heat becomes just too much... what do you do?

I didn't say that I said a White Russian specifically. It's the 1-2-3 punch.

The alcohol loosens it from your mouth but it doesn't get spread around because of the binding power of the cream heavy syrupy drink, and the casein's having a detergent effect as well just add to this, and the sugars dull. 1-2-3 knockout. I assume you haven't tried it.

It's like how do you get a stain out? Detergent. It will spread if you just brush it and leave it, you have to rinse it. And you need binders to carry the stain away. It's not just... oh alcohol spreads. Well yeah, because it loosens it up. It's the "recipe" that works.

MeatHead1313 said:
Will do. You got a good recipe for a White Russian at all Boss?

Pretty much:

1 1/2 ounces vodka
3/4 ounce Kahlua
3/4 ounce heavy cream

The Hot Pepper said:

It's like how do you get a stain out? Detergent. It will spread if you just brush it and leave it, you have to rinse it. And you need binders to carry the stain away. It's not just... oh alcohol spreads. Well yeah, because it loosens it up. It's the "recipe" that works.

Pretty much:

1 1/2 ounces vodka
3/4 ounce Kahlua
3/4 ounce heavy cream

Thank you sir! Think I may try it this weekend. Gather booze and cream tomorrow morning, then decide which pepper to pull out the freezer to inflict upon myself to test it out. 

The Hot Pepper said:
I didn't say that I said a White Russian specifically. It's the 1-2-3 punch.

The alcohol loosens it from your mouth but it doesn't get spread around because of the binding power of the cream heavy syrupy drink, and the casein's having a detergent effect as well just add to this, and the sugars dull. 1-2-3 knockout. I assume you haven't tried it.

And have you tried it?  Its a good THEORY....let me know how it works

MeatHead1313 said:
I'm almost tempted to try this tomorrow. Almost. 
(insert the Do-IT!!! video clip..)

MeatHead1313 said:
Will do. You got a good recipe for a White Russian at all Boss?
and on queue is The Lebowski!!! 
:lol:  

I'm waiting to see what JayT uses.  :cool:

Might have to just test it with whiskey and coke lol. I can't handle too many milky alcoholic drinks. Plus if I buy kahlua, it's likely to sit unused in my kitchen after. I won't drink it and my wife rarely drinks. Unless I can find a mini bottle locally. 

meathead, you can get the little bottles of Kahlua. 

The key is the alcohol-dairy-sugar blend.  Each of those components has an effect on the capsaicin-burn feeling, how the mouth feels it, how long it lasts, if the Burn gets cut...   Don'[t think Rum&Coke would do it~

salsalady said:
meathead, you can get the little bottles of Kahlua. 

The key is the alcohol-dairy-sugar blend.  Each of those components has an effect on the capsaicin-burn feeling, how the mouth feels it, how long it lasts, if the Burn gets cut...   Don'[t think Rum&Coke would do it~
Yeah I know rum/whiskey and coke won't do it (been there done that lol). Now I just need to convince my wife I need vodka,kahlua and cream just so I can eat supers. She'll probably just tell me to make a choco shake lol. 

fun times ahead!

MeatHead1313 said:
Yeah I know rum/whiskey and coke won't do it (been there done that lol). Now I just need to convince my wife I need vodka,kahlua and cream just so I can eat supers. She'll probably just tell me to make a choco shake lol. 
She might be on to something here - chocolate shake with vodka?

Ok pepper and white Russian down. THP was right. Did I burn? Hell yes. Lol. Still don't have enough of a tolerance to be able to eat whole supers without burning myself up good. Chewed the pepper for 30 seconds, swallowed then waited for the heat to build up. Once the heat was near peak, started drinking. It definitely lowered the burn level, and also seemed to shorten the burn time, compared to how long the burn has lasted for me before when eating whole supers. Will definitely make sure I have some of these around next time I eat something stupid hot. 

meinchoh said:
She might be on to something here - chocolate shake with vodka?
Oooh. Might have to try that one next time!

This I havta try!                Wifey loves Kahlua and cream.  
                      Later today.......... In walks a Beer swillin man with a 1.75 L ( insert Puzzled female look ) of Kahlua. 

She may need it after Da Bears whoop up on the  E-Girls tonight.    Ha!
                        cracks another Beer.......takes another bite of a Peach Bhut! 

Go-E-Girls!!!!

PepTalk said:
This I havta try!                Wifey loves Kahlua and cream.  
                      Later today.......... In walks a Beer swillin man with a 1.75 L ( insert Puzzled female look ) of Kahlua. 

She may need it after Da Bears whoop up on the  E-Girls tonight.    Ha!
                        cracks another Beer.......takes another bite of a Peach Bhut! 

Go-E-Girls!!!!Da 
Da Bears got their asses whooped

Back