seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

I might suggest you hold on to it until Tuesday, so that it does not set in some truck for 2 days.

Good point. I'll hold until Tuesday. Will likely only make a days difference anyway.

Hey everyone,

Went through the jam-packed box of seeds and got a few out that I haven't already acquired. It's a great assortment of seeds and I really appreciate being part of this train.Thanks for starting it Mike and for everyone's contributions. Rex, thanks for the powder. I haven't used it yet, but it smells GREAT!

Train should be departing VA heading to FL on Tuesday with schedule arrival at the station on Thursday. Here's the tracking number: 9405903699300341441231.

BigB said:
Package says it is in miami beach but won't be delivered till tomorrow. Maybe I can see if they will let pick it up instead
Well that stinks! I guess 2-Day shipping really doesn't mean two day shipping.

Got the package. Lots to go through but will send it out ASAP. Thanks for the rub sirex! Trying to see if I have anything to add with his many varieties lol

Just got it. Holy crap that is a lot of seeds. Most of the ones I had set aside to put in are duplicates of stuff that was already added. So no since in putting those in. I'll try and get these out by Friday/Saturday because there is no way that I'll be able to get them all picked by the time I go to bed tonight.

Found some time!!! Will go out tomorrow. Had to skip some seeds as there were only 3-5 of them in the pouches. No worries, I'll trade for those another day. If I ever get through the ones I did pick.

Looks like only one member left for the train. Hey Wicked Mike you looking to continue this? If so please add me to the next train.

You can remove me from the train and add others, this was amazing. i have more seeds than i'll ever be able to use. Oh and now i have a few sources of MOA SB. Super stoked!

BigB said:
You can remove me from the train and add others, this was amazing. i have more seeds than i'll ever be able to use. Oh and now i have a few sources of MOA SB. Super stoked!
And me. Give some other folks a chance to get some great peppers. It will take me a couple years to grow all these out, but I may join in next fall to throw some seeds in.

suprchunk said:
And me. Give some other folks a chance to get some great peppers. It will take me a couple years to grow all these out, but I may join in next fall to throw some seeds in.

This has been a fantastic train ride.
I hope it continues for a round 2, 3, 4 and .....
Like BigB and suprchunk, I have all the seeds I need for the 2015 growing season and the 2016 season.
A special thanks to Wicked Mike for starting this train for the newbies and to all those that participated and added to the abundant selection of seed and most of all for keeping this train on track and moving along QUICKLY.

Thanks to all.

Was supposed to get here today, and it has not gotten here. I guess I will get it Monday! Thanks everyone for making it successful!

Update: I got it today, and looked through it. I marked off a few things that I didn't see in the box off the list. I put some powder for whoever will use it. Thanks Sirex for the rub, it smells pretty good. I will try and get it sent out soon.

I just sent the package out to Mike. Thanks everyone who put everything in here. Mike, will you take me off this one, I might hop on it later on. 
Tracking: 9505511128685036661723

Back