• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest WickedMojo vs. RS67Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the silent stare down getting to ya?

I will be cooking with fire later, I hope your screens can handle the sensory overload I am about to unleash. Safety glasses are mandatory for viewing, in case the pixels on your monitor are unable to cope with this level of awesomeness and suddenly explode from the visual climax..........

Is the silent stare down getting to ya?

I will be cooking with fire later, I hope your screens can handle the sensory overload I am about to unleash. Safety glasses are mandatory for viewing, in case the pixels on your monitor are unable to cope with this level of awesomeness and suddenly explode from the visual climax..........

:eek:

I love it the suspense is killing everyone lol. I would have posted some pics already but had camera fail yesterday.
so I will have to wait for till I do the final prep before I post photos.

I have spent the last few days catching most of my ingredients :) I also caught a pretty good buzz too :beer:

I hope your screens can handle the sensory overload I am about to unleash. Safety glasses are mandatory for viewing, in case the pixels on your monitor are unable to cope with this level of awesomeness and suddenly explode from the visual climax..........

Those are bold words my friend :) I will let my entry do the talkin' :cheers:

I will go ahead and drop a teaser.......... I may or may not use all of the items in the photo, and I may or may not be holding back others.........

100_1561.jpg

Now remember, this is what I have to top, from the last "Wheres the Beef?" TD......

100_1280.jpg

Now remember, this is what I have to top, from the last "Wheres the Beef?" TD......

100_1280.jpg

Oh man you are in trouble, ;) Unfortunatley THAT is not the burger you have to top, This is the burger you have to top from last time. and I promise ya one thing I aint making the same burger :D...... so bring it on man I got my voodoo goin' right now , its go time!!

topoff1.jpg

Oh wait .. I guess I have to have some sort of non-beef meat dont I...... lets see what I got laying around

thatsnotbeef.jpg

Blue crabs... check
Freshly picked Blue crab meat.. check
Crawfish tails... check
Alligator fillet... check
Busch light.. check

yep looks like thats everything, time to get cooking :cheers:
:)

hrmm.. what do we have here, looks like some homemade remoulade, but wait whats that getting added.....

remoulade1jpg.jpg

looks like some of Heatbreaking Dawns 1498 Scorpion sauce :)

remoulade2.jpg

Oh wait .. I guess I have to have some sort of non-beef meat dont I...... lets see what I got laying around

thatsnotbeef.jpg

Blue crabs... check
Freshly picked Blue crab meat.. check
Crawfish tails... check
Alligator fillet... check
Busch light.. check

yep looks like thats everything, time to get cooking :cheers:
:)

Wait... I am routing for you, and I don't want to be premature, but I don't see any Busch Light. I call SoFlo foul! Can I get a ruling please?

It is done.

If anyone sees news reports of strange going ons in my end of town, I didn't do it.............

First was to prepare my BEEF LESS patty:

Take beer brat sausage and form into a LARGE but thin patty
100_1562.jpg

Next was to take Fresno peppers and pepperjack cheese:
100_1563.jpg

Then cover it with yet another LARGE thin BEEF LESS beer brat patty, making it all as one
100_1564.jpg

Put that monster brat patty carefully on the grill, and cook it low and slow.....
100_1569.jpg

next................

Continued........

I thin sliced the sour dough bread, and made up TWO ham and cheese Sammie's. One with Colby Jack, and one with American
100_1568.jpg

100_1570.jpg

Next was BACON! And no ordinary BACON will do, it has to be Chicken Fried BACON!
100_1566.jpg

A burger just has to have onions, but nothing as ordinary as fresh or grilled. This time it is onion rings fried in BACON grease!

First heat up the grease in the CI......
100_1571.jpg

Then fry them puppies up!
100_1572.jpg

more to follow......

oh yeah and I mixed the crab meat with the onions and peppers and some bhut flakes and formed them it into burger patties and let rest in the fridge to firm up.

crabcake1.jpg

Continued........

Next was BACON! And no ordinary BACON will do, it has to be Chicken Fried BACON!
100_1566.jpg

more to follow......

Nicely played, grasshoppa, I see you have been studying the teachings of Paulky :)

but I'll see your chicken fried bacon , and raise you with Chicken Fried Gator!!!
gatorfry.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back