• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest WickedMojo vs. RS67Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
last prep post, then the official entry......

Now to put this MONSTROSITY together. I heard angels crying above as the assembly progressed, and I swear I heard something giggling evilly below me.......

First was the HUGE patty now finished on the grill and bubbling copious amounts of pure cholesterol, and put it onto the larger grilled ham and cheese Sammie, a couple slices of Provolone cheese followed:
100_1573.jpg

then add slices of Jalapeño and Habanero:
100_1574.jpg

Next the BACON fried onion rings:
100_1575.jpg

And then the cholesterol laden Chicken Fried BACON!
100_1576.jpg

I last added a bit of foo, a few bits of lettuce for that small redeeming bit of health consciousness that was screaming to be let out.......

Next is my official entry.............

I give to you for you consideration,

The Whole Hog Redux:

Suicide Burger!!!

List of ingredients:

The patty - grilled

Johnsonville Beer Brat Sausage
Fresno Chili, diced
Pepperjack Cheese

The Ham and Cheese sandwiches - toasted

Sourdough bread
Black Forrest Ham
Colby Jack Cheese
American Cheese

Chicken Fried Bacon

Bacon
flour
egg
JayT's hot rub with Spicy Chicken's powders

Onion rings - deep fried
Jalapeño slices
Habanero slices
lettuce

Now the official plate up photos!

100_1577.jpg

And the pixel blowing photo........

100_1579.jpg

Mojo's Bad Ass Bayou Burger w/ Crawfish Remoulade

Crab burger on Bottom
Topped with fried Gator meat
then Covered in Crawfish Remoulade

plenty of heat, all over good burn thanks to HBD's trini sauce and the fresh naga, fatalii and dried bhut.

Ingreidents:

Alligator Meat
Crab Meat
Crawfish
Naga Morich
Fatalii
Red and Yellow bell pepper
Onions
Garlic
Bhut Flakes
Panko bread crumbs

mix onions peppers and crab with a little egg yolk and bread crumbs and season , form into patties and let chill in fridge for about 1hr to firm up.

dredge gator meat in mixture of seasonings and flour and pan fry in butter until crispy.

Crawfish Remoulade:

Worcestershire Sauce 1/2 Tbsp
Creole Mustard 1 Tbsp
Yellow Mustard 1 Tbsp
Olive Oil 2 Tbsp
Ketchup 1 Tbsp
Mayo 1 Tbsp
Garlic
onion
Celery Salt
Heartbreaking Dawns Trinidad Scorpion sauce 2 tbsp

Mix above ingredients and then add cooked crawfish.

crabburger3.jpg

cutopenbayou.jpg

Just to be clear, WM and I missed the deadline for entry. We were both in the process of posting our official entries when it passed. I hit "enter post" at 7:01pm, one minute late. I think WM was two or three minutes late, but I will let him say for sure. It is up to THP if he wants to bend the rule, since we were both late, and only by a couple minutes and were trying to complete the official posts. Very easy to lost track of time, cause I did.

No they don't count, the rules are clear and the time limit is part of the challenge. And don't make me the bad guy please because eveyone going into this understands the rules beforehand.

However, since you BOTH missed it this clause does not apply since no one was left hanging:
By challenging, you agree that if you back out or do not complete the challenge you will be banned from Throwdowns for six months, Crown Holders included. There will be no automatic winner in this case.

They do look amazing.

was truly an epic throwdown, I hope THP will let them count as we both were logged in and typing our final posts when the thread locked when I hit the save button after i finished typing :(

for the record my clock said 9:57 when I hit the post button and the forum clock said 10:01 I was already finished typing my post so I got the post open before 10 or it wouldnt have let create the new post in the first place, just didnt get to save the post when i finished typing it all out

No I said don't worry, I won't enforce that.

See post below by me.

since this dont count heres a pick of it cut open , in case anyone wondered if this bad boy would hold together
http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af161/wickedmojochile/?action=view&current=cutopenbayou.jpg

Brothers, I will leave it to the people in a poll. Rules are rules, but I also believe in a democratic process. :D

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/22491-wickedmojo-and-rs67man/

These late entries are accepted after a member poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back