• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

favorite Wild Varieties-What is your favorite

LOL right on Jonny... I remembered in your glog you were growing some beautiful pumpkins But then the weather turned sour for yall out there...

What you plant stand?
CAP 469, CAP 1153, CAP 1445, CAP 1487, CAP 1487, CGN 24360, CGN 17020, CGN 22869, CGN 22792, PI 695106, PERUVIAN WILD, FLORIDA WILD, CALUSA INDIAN MOUND, UC DAVIS TEPIN FROM PERU, C.TOVARII, C.GALAPAGOENSE, C.LANCEOLATUM.
Got more varieties to plant, but ran out of rockwool. Going to pick some more up tomorrow and put in about 15 more varieties. :)

Will be looking forward to the Wild giveaways when the time comes... Would definately love to grow some of these.. C.TOVARII, C.GALAPAGOENSE, C.LANCEOLATUM.

Well so far my favorite wild is the grove pepper, but mabey thats just because its a florida native plant. This year im growing the sonoran chiletepin thanks to redtail forester. Cant wait to try them to see if they become my new favorite wild.

Millworkman,My plant,EVEN in it's first year was 3X+ the size of the one pictured.
It IS a VERY pretty and healthy plant .
Actually I'm supprised it isn't sold commercially as a house plant in hanging baskets.
Not hard to sprout or grow,especially for a wild.

Like several other plants I've grown,they bud and pod up when they feel like it.
No matter what I tried to do as far as nutes,soil or enviornment made no difference.
Some plants just like messing with you...
I guess you got lucky or? You got a bigger green thumb?

Back