• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Win seeds ((( FINAL WINNER ! )))

Miss Scarlett in the bedroom with a candlestick!
...Wait, no, that's the plot of that video I saw on the internet the other day.

My answer is Jay's Peach, and the Red Devil's Tongue!
...Damnit, that's another internet video, isn't it?

Screw it, I stand by my answers.

Great picks everyone .. 48 hours and no hooks, lol .. Remember the first person to pick the right hook is the winner so skim the picks and color outside the lines a bit and pick dome long shots lol. I'm TEMPTED to maybe toss on the first seeds of a cross that grew out last year between a Jalapeño and Brain Strain that is all kinds of awesome but not sure lets just see how thinks go.
Well GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and Blessings!!
blorvak said:
First to hook: Kraken Scorpion
Double hookage: Kraken Scorpion.

Going all in.
BOLD!! that's what Im talking about !!
Wulf said:
Miss Scarlett in the bedroom with a candlestick!
...Wait, no, that's the plot of that video I saw on the internet the other day.

My answer is Jay's Peach, and the Red Devil's Tongue!
...Damnit, that's another internet video, isn't it?

Screw it, I stand by my answers.
Uh wait .. Are we playing the same game here ? Lol

Checked on the girls today and because of the plugs I use I can see the seeds and they are swellin like a felon... And a few are showing early stage tails ! Something tells me we will have a winner soon!

Spankyscolts said:
Checked on the girls today and because of the plugs I use I can see the seeds and they are swellin like a felon... And a few are showing early stage tails ! Something tells me we will have a winner soon!

What type of seed starting material do you use? Did you pre-soak your seeds? Looking good, can't wait to find out which one it is.

Trickster said:
What type of seed starting material do you use? Did you pre-soak your seeds? Looking good, can't wait to find out which one it is.
I use rapid rooter style plugs. There are several styles but rapid rooter is most compact and solid, some places carry them in bulk. No I do not pre-soak they are seeds they know what to do lol. I do use a heat may set at 83 degrees. I also do use distilled water although Im not sure it's nessacary. That seed in the pic is a Butch T but there are many that are swollen ..

Ok folks we should be able to crown our first winner tomorrow it's a close race between this

Yellow Bhut

and this

Jigsaw

And there are a few others close as well. It is officially popped when it is above ground and erect and it's looking like it's the Yellow Bhuts race to loose .. Stay tuned !
At present after scrolling the picks it looks like if the Yellow Bhut closes the deal the HOUSE wins BUT if the Jigsaw pulls it out then sichuanesefoodfan wins ...

Ok folks the first to pop and spread wings was a yellow Bhut which no one picked but right behind the Bhut is a Jigsaw and a Monster Naga both are up but not erect each were picked by someone so the first of the two to spread wings will be the winner ! If it's Jigsaw then Sichuanesefoodfan wins but if the Naga streches out first Chili Wisperer wins! Good Luck stay posted!

Well the winner of the first set of seeds is Sichuanesefoodfan with the pick of Jigsaw and the Monster Naga was a close second ! I will IM you with details. We are still looking for the first to pop two seeds and it's not too late to guess if you haven't !

Back