• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Win seeds ((( FINAL WINNER ! )))

Cool contest! I wish I would have seen it. Don't get me wrong, I don't need any seeds, have been giving a ton out, but I do loveee contests lol

A little update on mine. The seeds popped pretty quickly in a paper towel/baggy. But for the first time ever, some of them didn't survive the transfer to my potting mix. The fatalis did fine, and they were what I was most excited about anyway. So I have 3 fatali seedlings springing up, and I'm very happy. Thanks indeed Spankyscolts.

Spankyscolts,

I'm buying Rapid Rooter plugs for the first time. Can you store them, or do you have to buy them every year? Also, do they come out of the tray pretty easily? 

Helldozer said:
Spankyscolts,

I'm buying Rapid Rooter plugs for the first time. Can you store them, or do you have to buy them every year? Also, do they come out of the tray pretty easily? 
Yea just keep em in the thick plastic bag they come in, they come a bit damp just make sure they still are and they will last fine. I started this year with 60 or so left over from last year. I just zip em wrap em in another plastic bag and keep em in a cool place my garage and no worries... And sometimes my garage ain't that cool ; )

Back