• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Win seeds ((( FINAL WINNER ! )))

Congrads !! Any idea what you want ? Tell me a few things you're looking for if that doesn't work Ill compile a list for you ..

This is wonderful.  An opportunity to finally try yellow fatalis, a variety I've always wanted.  I'm also going for carolina reapers for the first time.

Thanks Spankyscolts!

Wow, I'm usually a lurker but I just couldn't resist complementing you guys on this cool game. Very interesting and a whole lot of fun!

Congrats Sichuanesefoodfan for that very tight win man. Good luck to all participants too, keep up the good work guys :-)

Well the first plug to pop twice is ( drum roll please ). Monster Naga !! So after losing out to Jigsaw for the first to pop Chili Whisperer you are the winner !!!!!Congrads !!

chilli whisperer said:
Thanks! :) still can't believe I won!? Wow,I sent you a pm spanky.
Thanks for the awesome competition,it realy is fun! Everyone should try a comp like this in the future!
You're welcome !

haha I've got two "mystery seedlings" I'm going to try this with when they start podding up.  At this point I can't even tell if they're chinense or annuum because they're still just cotyledons.  Cool idea, I've been watching the thread.  Cheers

I got my seeds this weekend! I already put a few in baggies to germ. Thanks again Spankyscolts! I look forward to keeping everyone updated. Good luck to you too chiliwhisperer!

Back