• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

World's Hottest Burger?

Hot Pepper, all I did was look at the perty round thing with the 25 in the middle on his web site. 

Grant, tiny houses are cottage trailers?  No clue what you mean.  Wasnt sure if it was a truck or trailer, looked him up on Facebook.  It is Fat Rascals Food Truck and his catering business is At Large Cookery and Catering.  Really nice guy out of Louisville, KY.

https://www.facebook.com/atlargecandc/timeline

On the Ring of Fire, are you saying Baker's Pepper guy runs RingOfFire.net?  I see that a lot on the bottom of people's web sites.

ajdrew said:
Hot Pepper, all I did was look at the perty round thing with the 25 in the middle on his web site. 

Grant, tiny houses are cottage trailers?  No clue what you mean.  Wasnt sure if it was a truck or trailer, looked him up on Facebook.  It is Fat Rascals Food Truck and his catering business is At Large Cookery and Catering.  Really nice guy out of Louisville, KY.

https://www.facebook.com/atlargecandc/timeline

On the Ring of Fire, are you saying Baker's Pepper guy runs RingOfFire.net?  I see that a lot on the bottom of people's web sites.

I'm saying web-rings are so ancient you have to carbon date them ...

I'd never enter my CC into a website that proudly displayed a web-ring ... I think.

WTF.

download (1).jpg

Grant, asked about that web ring because I dont think anyone is running it anymore.  Looked it and other rings while toying with one of my really nutty internet ideas.  If figure if I have a new one every few months, maybe one will take off.

ajdrew said:
Grant, asked about that web ring because I dont think anyone is running it anymore.  Looked it and other rings while toying with one of my really nutty internet ideas.  If figure if I have a new one every few months, maybe one will take off.

I'm probably going to start doing the same ...

I think it all fits the theme of deception just fine. 

My bracket is still holding strong.
I have a slight sore throat.
Solar systems are giant atoms.
Nine out of ten bros actually prefer hoes over their own kind. 
I think I thought that I had a dream but it turned out to be kinda true.
There actually is a wrong way to eat a Reese's.

I hope I've not been eating Reese's wrong! Damn, now I'm worried.
I bought some new brackets to mount some new shelving in the brew room the other day. They turned out nice.
I've been giving consideration on considering a few things multiple times. Not sure how it will turn out.

Ocho Cinco said:
My bracket is still holding strong.
I have a slight sore throat.
Solar systems are giant atoms.
Nine out of ten bros actually prefer hoes over their own kind. 
I think I thought that I had a dream but it turned out to be kinda true.
There actually is a wrong way to eat a Reese's.

Can I have the backstraps?!! :drooling:

Cabots hab cheese on a burger would cripple most non pepper heads :)
I read this post yesterday and found myself at the local supermarket on the way home. Surprisingly, they had Cabots habanero cheese. Picked some up and it was goooooood! Thanks so much Joyners and the Hot Pepper Forum in general!

sicman said:
Dang that rabbit looks good. I have me a hankering for rabbit now. Maybe this weekend.
Same here, headed out to the farm to setup 3 new stands, move one and a ground blind and put down a few hundred pounds of feed along with 6 or more game cameras....might need to carry the .22 for some rabbit!

Back