• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Worst Heat Experience

2 different story...

smaller one was eating 3 drops (estimate) of the source 7.1 Mscoville :onfire:

but worst was eating 4.5 naga morich... oh that burn... but what a feeling afterwards :mouthonfire::lol:

Herra 47 said:
2 different story...

smaller one was eating 3 drops (estimate) of the source 7.1 Mscoville :onfire:

but worst was eating 4.5 naga morich... oh that burn... but what a feeling afterwards :mouthonfire::lol:

I tried The Source once. How did you get drops? I had to take a toothpick to it and scrape it out. It had the consistancy of tar. Holy crap was it hot though!

it was estimated...
I put it in plastic teaspoon

Ten minutes was guite good feeling but next 5 give a hint what is going on... Next hour i was just on tie floor with massive pain on stomach
After that... Nothing pain anymore

My first post here! Glad to find this site.

My worst was before I found out not to eat peppers/hot sauce on an empty stomach. I sometimes make "hot sauce bombs"...I take the pimento out of a green olive, fill the space with a hot sauce of choice, & down the sucker. One morning after I JUST woke up...I decided I needed a hot sauce bomb to get me going. I used Da Bomb. I had acid reflux within 10 seconds of taking it. I was in so much pain...I could barely keep my composure long enough to take a couple Zantac. Then I laid on my bed writhing in pain & waited for the Zantac to kick in. My entire body shook...& I broke a cold sweat. I was kinda scared.

It really sucks when my acid reflux kicks in when my mouth is still begging for more pain :(. It happens a lot.

Dats extract for ya..natural wont do that IMO, but will fuk ya up anyways. ;)

Last night was bro's BD, ate a morrich pod, my own Mango de Morte sauce, and one other hab sauce. Yes, hurty this morn. ;)

It really sucks when my acid reflux kicks in when my mouth is still begging for more pain :(. It happens a lot.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you'll fit right in here. Welcome.

I was just reminded tonight of an experience that happened to a friend of mine. Rosie & her bf were out having appetizers. Her bf had hot wings. When they got home they started making out...& let's just say things got a little "heated." I won't go into details...but as a public service announcement...remember to wash your face & brush your teeth when orally pleasing a woman :).

darlochileman said:
My worst chilli heat experience by a long long way was when I had the stupid idea to process 20kg of Nagas to make a concentrate. :mouthonfire::mouthonfire::mouthonfire:

I still shudder thinking about it:

http://thechileman.blogspot.com/

(scroll down to '14th April - The Worst Day of my Chile Life!')

I wouldnt wish that experience on my worst enemy!!

Right now my hands are on fire, my nose is like Ruldolphs, I have clowns lips and even my ear is on fire :eh: I de-seeded to save seeds from all of my harvest pictured under 'Rainbowberry's Colourful harvest'. I'm was impatient and did most of them with my fingers/nails like I normally do. My hands were fine until I started on the Burkina Yellows which were very juicy even though my fingers were stained red by this point. I can't hold a cup of tea at the moment or touch type quickly. The only relief is cold water. I've even put that pain killing 'Ibuleve' gel on them. I'm sitting here with a bag of frozen peas for one hand and kids ice pops for the other. I should have spent less time laughing at your story Mark and learnt from it, I can't imagine how it would be with Nagas. BTW those Aribibi Gusano and White Habs are a real b*%tard to de-seed if you want a decent amount.

Ouch...hope ya feel better RB.

I know that messing with my habs that we think are Burkinas..wow, they really get ya. SO much flesh in there it's hell to get seeds out.

It is possible for the cap to stay in your skin?

I havent touched a pepper for a couple days, and I cant rub my eyes because it stings when I do. I've washed many times since the last time handling the chiles..but occasionally I can still feel a twinge of that burning/tingle feeling in my hands anyways.

Weird.

-QS

Thanks Quad. I was reading posts on here in between doing them earlier and never washed my hands :shocked: everything I've touched is contaminated.

At my cousins bbq a year ago not realizing i was surrounded by chili freaks and eating some jalas/serranos been handed a Dorset naga without knowing what it was and putting whole pod in my mouth and thinking..o well this issnnnttt to aaaaaa and running around the field going crazy and realizing coke and lager don't help before being handed some yogurt and cold milk for the relief will not forget it :)

Dang...

I'm just happy that when I managed to fry my hands with those dern habs, I'd bought a carton of whole milk the day before. :)

Used it just like hand lotion and 'washed' with the milk leaving it on for awhile. Helped lots.

I've avoided using milk so far, it's Bank holiday in the UK and I really don't want to have to go and drive all the way to the supermarket to buy more milk. I'm just about to chop some Orange Habs for a sandwich, I must be loony, but I won't touch them with my hands this time.

I munched a whole Antillais Caribbean the other day and swallowed it fine, it tasted great but about 20 seconds later the heat kicked in and as soon as it hit the bk of my throat I projectile vommited across the kitchen. Wasnt expecting so much heat.

Wiggy said:
I munched a whole Antillais Caribbean the other day and swallowed it fine, it tasted great but about 20 seconds later the heat kicked in and as soon as it hit the bk of my throat I projectile vommited across the kitchen. Wasnt expecting so much heat.

See wiggs you think your ok..then wam the pain or in you case the sick comes through or out..:lol:

Here's loony for ya..

I plan on doing a review of a sauce later..so what do I do? Eat chiles anyway.

So far today I've had two slices of my wasabi/hab pizza for breakfast, a ham & cheese on sourdough french w/ NagaSav SE and chopotle powder, and ate 1/2 a hab just because it was there in the fridge.

And, it's only 7:30AM. (woke up early..ugh)

Going to be a day... ;)

Back