• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

wtf are these?

Pam said:
Who are you and what have you done with imaguitargod!

For reelz....:shocked:

Oh I get it..he's got a job at a SAUCE STORE.....(!!)

P.S., it's good to see ya around again Pam! *hugs*

Pam said:
Who are you and what have you done with imaguitargod!

QuadShotz said:
For reelz....:shocked:

Oh I get it..he's got a job at a SAUCE STORE.....(!!)

:lol: Na, I've always been careful about what goes in (once I know what it is, I'll do a ton of it though :lol: ). The only time I've stepped out of my "only natural substances" stance was for LSD and even then I made sure it was pure.

imaguitargod said:
:lol: Na, I've always been careful about what goes in (once I know what it is, I'll do a ton of it though :lol: ). The only time I've stepped out of my "only natural substances" stance was for LSD and even then I made sure it was pure.

pussy.

imaguitargod said:

LSD sucks. Found myself listening to Tool and staring at this electric candle for hours and hours on end. I don't even LIKE TOOL!:onfire:

drug preferences aside for a moment, if I were going to try to ID it around here I would send a photo and description of size, and pictures of the seed interior, etc to UCONN. I am sure that one of the Florida Universities has a good Agro / biology dept that would be able to help. Otherwise this website has a forum with a bunch of people interested in seed identification http://seedimages.freeforums.org

I've seen some similiar seeds like that here in SE Asia but nothing that would come from or grow into mushrooms. Usually it is seeds from tropical fruits.

Wild Man Matt said:
drug preferences aside for a moment, if I were going to try to ID it around here I would send a photo and description of size, and pictures of the seed interior, etc to UCONN. I am sure that one of the Florida Universities has a good Agro / biology dept that would be able to help. Otherwise this website has a forum with a bunch of people interested in seed identification http://seedimages.freeforums.org

Thanks for the link, Matt. I'll try that. I was beginning to think this thread was going to turn into a Dead concert...lol
I have one of the cloves in a pot of soil. I'm curious to see what comes up.
I'll post more when I hear something from the site you linked or when I get a recognizable sprout.

Philipperv said:
I've seen some similiar seeds like that here in SE Asia but nothing that would come from or grow into mushrooms. Usually it is seeds from tropical fruits.

I can't be sure if the shrooms were part of the fruit or if they grew after it hit the ground. They were found at Mead Garden Park in Orlando.

StoneySauce said:
I can't be sure if the shrooms were part of the fruit or if they grew after it hit the ground. They were found at Mead Garden Park in Orlando.

The shrooms could just be opportunists and the seeds could be from some warm weather fruits growing wild there. Keep us posted.

Back