• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

year five? timmmys grow

Heyaaa,

Can't remember if this is the 4-5th year but anywho I'm still kicking and keen to get some pods going.

So far I just have overwintered plants that are at least 4 years old and I'm looking to buy a few small plants of hippy when possible.

My good old scorp
novpep003.jpg

Fatalii x something

novpep001.jpg

Douglah
novpep004.jpg

The scorps covered in buds after a rather nasty winter so I'm happy.

Seems like my dorset's got a bit of old age going, could hardly keep it alive over the last few months. It's starting to green up but it's only going to be good for some seeds this year as its nearly died off.

THX pepper guru, should have got new plants going but just didn't get there. Would love some more dorset or even a few morich's

Yeah nice rain today just before the pic's Nova, thx for the tips :)

Looking real good dude!
Keep this GL posted! Up in the USA we need something to check up on this winter :D
:cheers:
Brandon

Your wife should suffice Big C. Thats what winter is all about! :rofl:

Don't you worry about that Nova! And I'm talkin' all four seasons. There's a good untold reason why I got the nickname BigCedar :lol:

You see, I have to keep my chili addiction and my marriage separate..

If my wife gave me the occasional incredibly uncomfortable burn in places I really don't enjoy along with intense stomach pain and she was incredibly needy in hot/humid/wet/cold or freezing weather conditions..

I don't think we'd all be working out so well.
:D

lolz

Just got back from the seasons hotel Darling harbour :) was a nice weekend away with the misses, she's scared of me now lol hehehehe

anyways back to the PG content lolz

Little fatalii bons

bonsaipeppersinoctober002.jpg

contemplating potting it up for summer

okay okay okay already lol

Got busy in the garden this morning ;)

The soil was a good mix of old soil, compost mix, worm farm soil, coir, sand and mushroom compost. It was full of life so hopefully the lil fatalii gets a good start.

novbon004.jpg

lolz

Just got back from the seasons hotel Darling harbour :) was a nice weekend away with the misses, she's scared of me now lol hehehehe

anyways back to the PG content lolz

Little fatalii bons

bonsaipeppersinoctober002.jpg

contemplating potting it up for summer
Extremely cool looking plant!! Does it put out pods?

It didn't really do much over winter Edgie but you can see one pod on the rocks beneath the plant in the pic you re-posted.

I've also got a mystery pot going with a small scorp or douglah in it, can't remember what it is. The pot also has a few seedlings that have popped up from previous plants that have dropped pods. They'll be superhots but other than that I have no idea what they are.

Should be fun finding out.

So the bonsai's handled the re-pot well and seems to be happy.

The plants are starting to develop some nice flowers, here's the dougy doing well.

novdougfl002.jpg

Back