• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

year five? timmmys grow

Hmmmmmm no 7pods yet GAS :( I should have put them inside
Bummer. :(

Mine started popping yesterday and I was actually just coming on here to see how yours were doing.

Give me a yell if the last lot you just sowed end up doing nothing and I can throw some of my leftover seeds your way if ya want to give it another shot? I only sowed three and so far two have popped (which is all I wanted).

Hey Gas I just had a look and I have one B 7Pod seedling up

B7pod.jpg

:)

Well I have three Burgundy 7Pod seedlings at this point, it's enough but I'm expecting more to keep popping up over the next week or so.

My little hydro/cheapo seedling starter box I made is working fine, everything in it is growing and starting to show root systems out of the base of the seedling containers.

My season is going ssssssslllllllooooooooooooooowly but It's still a good one so far.

I updated my grow log with some pictures: http://thehotsauceaddiction.com/burgundy-7pod-seedlings/

had a look before work and I have 5 7pods up and the majority of them are the left over seeds I popped into standard soil mix.

My butch has a good number of pods forming I'll have to get a picture uploaded before xmas :)

Back