• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

year five? timmmys grow

Have been, I ended up using a lot of the worms compost to pot up the Fatalii and with the re pot of the BT Scorp. Will see if they like the mix

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY ME!!!

just got a job offer after being made redundant exactly 2 months ago

I had told myself I needed 2 months off and I'm back in a job to the day lol

While i'm rambling, the AUS gov had said they couldn't help me for 8 months but then only if I had less than $3450 in the bank lol If I had kids.............
get this I could have $880,000 in the BANK

Lucky I found a job then hey

lol

:dance: :dance: :dance:

The BT Scorp has made some good progress in only a week :woohoo:

I can nearly taste the pods already

novfl002.jpg

Not sure if this pic will be worth adding but it's my mystery pot which I'm hoping has a lot of BT Scorp seedlings sprouting. It did have a scorp plant in the pot so there's a very good chance that's what they are. I'm going to leave the weed growth going, I don't want to remove it along with any potential seeds but it also seems to keep the pests away from the seedlings

novfl004.jpg

They wouldn't give ya benefits? It's normally two weeks if made redundent and six weeks if ya quit work whats their caper?

Butchy is looking great mines doing exactly the same thing, i gave it a nice feed of chilli focus at 700ppm and used some canna rhizotonic and canna boost on him. He loves it! It's a race for first pods timmy have you got any set on it yet?

In a week the pods should be set but most of the flowers are small on the BT.

The douglah has some great sized flowers that are way more developed than the scorps, I actually ate a small pod off the plant last week.

The larger fatalii has a few pods that are maybe 2-3cm

Gov sucks balls, I don't have kids so the rules don't apply for me...

But I'm officially an Engineering clerk :) and should also be doing some drafting.

Pity it's not "draughting" heehee. Congrats on your job bro its so sweet when stuff falls into place!

I will take a pic of my butchy and whack in in the oz thread tomorrow so can compare.

Hey Jeff,

I think mines a very strong scorpion but it's not far from being a fairly standard BT, its 4+years old now and I don't chop my plants back that much over winter so they tend to develop faster and make progress through the years.

Here's a pic of it during last years season

jan201117th002.jpg

If your looking for a chunky stocky plant then the douglah could be one to watch as well

novdo.jpg

There's plenty of big flowers setting so it's all good

What I HATE is aphids and my larger fatalii plant has lots of emm

nuked most of them this morning and will have another go tomorrow. :hell:

First decent sized pod, well it looks like it will get there.

Fatalii(blonde)

novfa001.jpg

Looks like I've nuked the aphids on this plant but I'd bet a lot of money they survive and jump ship.
Fun fun hey

lol I'm pretty sure I probably asked that question last year hehehe

A root stock like a strong growing scorpion could be great as the base.

:rofl:

Peeps have tried a little. Not sure if anyone actually got it to work.

Butchy on a Jalapeno stock that would be awesome lol.

For shts and giggles I whacked together a little self watering grow chamber for some seedlings

novtest002.jpg

I have a few unknown superhots in there as a test then I'll make another one if it works out okay.

Each holder has a piece of shoe lace down the center and into the reservoir. I know it works with much bigger umm plants aaahmmm yes hehehe :)

Back