• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Your Username

When I was in high school I ran around w/ a girl named Skye & we'd cause all kinds of chaos. Our theater instructor called us "a couple of little imps." Around that time, my family got the internet & my screen name was "littleimp." Somewhere along the way, I morphed it to ImpyChick.

Hmm, I think the first time I used this was either in HEAT.NET playing Quake2 or Yahoo chat/email. Probably Yahoo first..around 1995-1996 or so.

It's from my love of quad-lattes and in q2, well..QUAD DAMMMAGE!! Yahoo chat, it was and is still fun play on words for the ladies...;)

Originally, on BBS and the early Internet I was -=JavaHead=- from the Farside cartoon with Javahead Jones and his chopped espresso machine..lol

Here he is:

33_carl_javahead.jpg

-QS

My last name starts with a "C" - first name Al.
I go by Al C. with my slightly rude and crude world famous parodies. (even karaoke files of them floating around on the net). :hell:

I was drinking some beers, and finally decided to join the site. My job is computer related, and I came up with Internet Protocol, (I.P. for short) as a username. Well before I could finish signing up, I had to pee.

eyepee said:
I was drinking some beers, and finally decided to join the site. My job is computer related, and I came up with Internet Protocol, (I.P. for short) as a username. Well before I could finish signing up, I had to pee.

That's a good one right there.

I scored mine when I used to sit up half the night drinkin & hanging out in the Yahoo chat help rooms. Seems it's always available wherever I go.
Still surprises me how many ppl think my name is Bental Phanerd lol

uummmm, well.......What i meant to say is that i'm a man, a big strong man...

You have to believe me..............please........ I really am...

Oh bugger, their is no going back now....:oops::lol:

Look at the little boy, posing and tring to be a big old man! Don't worry, moyboy, I'll buy beer for you until you are of age.

hehehe

Back