• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Your Username

darthcarl said:
Pretty much the same one I've been using for everything for years. I liked it better when you kinda had to be at least a little "in the know". I'm not sure I'm fanboy enough to still have it. but hey it's here so....
My jedi name is, Jedi Knight Pas-Jo Dacle.

Rabbit was the nickname my LRS team in the Army gave me. I used to outrun them all and well...........uhhh.....uhhmmm........I had something else on my mind alot that Rabbits had alot of..........making other Rabbits, or practicing it at least:shocked::lol: Now you know, however it is funny that I do enjoy eating Rabbits as well.:lol:

Philipperv said:
Philippines' Pervert

I'm sure with how my nickname became known, I could have been called Ameriperv too:lol:. I just think's it means you aren't dead and breathing:lol:

rabbit said:
Rabbit was the nickname my LRS team in the Army gave me. I used to outrun them all and well...........uhhh.....uhhmmm........I had something else on my mind alot that Rabbits had alot of..........making other Rabbits, or practicing it at least:shocked::lol: Now you know, however it is funny that I do enjoy eating Rabbits as well.:lol:

Cannibal!

rabbit said:
Now wait just a dang minute....you chased down rabbits and did WHAT to them? OMG! Yer scarin me now man.......then ya ate em....that's it, I'm outta here.......hehe Bunnies makin more bunnies and then chowin on each other....cover the chillins eyes and ears......hide your bunnies! Rabbit's in town!

rabbit said:
I'm sure with how my nickname became known, I could have been called Ameriperv too:lol:. I just think's it means you aren't dead and breathing:lol:

It gets wierder....

Alright!(;)) Anyone who is dead and breathing, raise your dead hand.;)

NatGreenMeds said:
Now wait just a dang minute....you chased down rabbits and did WHAT to them? OMG! Yer scarin me now man.......then ya ate em....that's it, I'm outta here.......hehe Bunnies makin more bunnies and then chowin on each other....cover the chillins eyes and ears......hide your bunnies! Rabbit's in town!

Ha, Ha, yeah it kind of came out that way. Watch your pets guys:hell::lol:........Just kidding. Nah, just a dude that likes to do the deed and I oddly happen to like eating Rabbits too:lol:

cheezydemon said:
It gets wierder....

Alright!(;)) Anyone who is dead and breathing, raise your dead hand.;)

Man, I need to word my posts better:lol:. If you aren't dead, and are alive, and breathing;). Good catch though..lol!

rabbit said:
Ha, Ha, yeah it kind of came out that way. Watch your pets guys:hell::lol:........Just kidding. Nah, just a dude that likes to do the deed and I oddly happen to like eating Rabbits too:lol:
hehe, I figured. I just have a perverted mind and a sick sense of humor....

I raised New Zealands for a few years. I love BBQ rabbit. Good, lean meat with a great flavor. Between the snakes it drew to the cost of the feed, I gave em up.

rabbit said:

True but also I feel that the main point is that people automatically connotate 'perversion' with sexual behavior when it has other meanings also. It is a deviation from the norm whether that be normal behavior, normal thinking, or normal ideas.

I thrive being outside the norm and am very proud when I'm called a 'pervert'. :cool:

I've been deviated from the norm so long, I'm a PROvert...
18.gif

pepperfever said:
and who determines what is normal? sounds boring.

The powers that be determine it. Examples include 'civil society', the Catholic church, 'trend setters' (mostly in southern California), the news media, and anyone else that tries to impose their values, ethics, likes and dislikes on the rest of us. IMHO only of course.

Philipperv said:
The powers that be determine it. Examples include 'civil society', the Catholic church, 'trend setters' (mostly in southern California), the news media, and anyone else that tries to impose their values, ethics, likes and dislikes on the rest of us. IMHO only of course.

I always thought of 'normalcy' as mass opinion, and not an edict that HAS to be followed at all. But, yeah, it is determined by those you have mentioned, and we(not all of us of course) just follow along like good little sheep. Hence why most folks i've met do not consider me to be 'normal' at all, but i am 'normal' to most of my close friends.

Back