• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Your Username

The armadillo jumps up when it should keep it's ass down as I do sometimes. Not because I'm brave but because I sometimes don't get the point...
Fortunately I haven't been run over on the freeway...

Armadillo said:
The armadillo jumps up when it should keep it's ass down as I do sometimes. Not because I'm brave but because I sometimes don't get the point...
Fortunately I haven't been run over on the freeway...

RUN OVER???

I thought they were born flat, on the side of the road!

Mine was originally Lord Vykor a character from a fantasy novel. When I locked an email account accidentally I changed it to Lord Viykor.

I just stick with the one username on every forum I am part of, makes it easy to find me. :)

Yeah but a while ago on a different chilli forum there was a man called 'Canuck' from Toronto and I asked if he might also go by the name of 'Hot Canuck' and that I wasn't hitting on him or anything. He wasn't and I felt really stupid, his reply was:

"Unfortunately I have never been "Hot Canuck" and am very rarely called a hot Canuck.

Oh .... don't worry at all about hitting on me ... just thinking that you were made my day!"

:oops:

rainbowberry said:
Yeah but a while ago on a different chilli forum there was a man called 'Canuck' from Toronto and I asked if he might also go by the name of 'Hot Canuck' and that I wasn't hitting on him or anything. He wasn't and I felt really stupid, his reply was:

"Unfortunately I have never been "Hot Canuck" and am very rarely called a hot Canuck.

Oh .... don't worry at all about hitting on me ... just thinking that you were made my day!"

You can hit on me. *I* don't mind! :D

rainbowberry said:

Hey - if I had to guess, I'd say his THP name is Lucky Dog...;)

I owned a 2003 SVT focus, named Sid... I used the name on focusfanatics.com for a long time, so i figured id just keep it

no, i sold it this past june, it was the last FWD car ill ever own; I'm not a fan of torque steer, or its lover understeer, i did enjoy the car though, comfy well bolstered heated leather recarros, 6 spd manual, nice big brakes, versatile hatchbach, if it only wasnt front wheel drive...

Sid03SVT said:
no, i sold it this past june, it was the last FWD car ill ever own; I'm not a fan of torque steer, or its lover understeer, i did enjoy the car though, comfy well bolstered heated leather recarros, 6 spd manual, nice big brakes, versatile hatchbach, if it only wasnt front wheel drive...

That's kind of how I am with my current car..an 07 Civic SI. It's a blast to drive but am looking for something RWD in the relatively near future.

I haven't posted in here yet..so my name is an old name I made for AIM I think..graf is short for graffiti and core for hardcore..because I was heavily into graffiti at the time. I still try to stay into it but nothing like it used to be. Haven't even sketched anything in a few months. Was steady going at the stuff for about 10 years though.

Sid03SVT said:

Too bad, i work for Ford and can get nice discounts for ya.

Try a Mustang GT out for size next time.

Back