• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

2 days of birthing today

Happy day of birthing to two of our members here. Bentalphanerd and Canuk Pepperhead (who mysteriously dissappeared two months ago).

Happy birthday to you both and hope you both have a great day......What ever time it may be where you are!!

Happy BD to the both of you...

wonder where canuk pepperhead went?

Bent, have a couple on me...

Happy Birthday Bent, and Canuk, I hope all is going well in sobriety. (I bet that is why we don't see him anymore, too tempting with all the booze talk on here.)

Yay for you guys another year older! Hey Bent thanks for the pain it's going really well with lunch at the moment :)

Hey guys thx for the b-day greets.I havnt been on much lately its been insane around here..lets see between my woman throwing out all my seeds including the ones supposed to be given away(by accident)my big move,my garden being backfilled over(once again by accident)and having a computer down and shairing the laptop with my daughtor I havnt been able to get on much..lol at least my renovations are getting done lol..
Hey Bent Happy B-day man!

Back