• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

2009 class

Lots more!
3434198049_96ed2a9374_b.jpg

Trinidad Perfume
3435011742_a95fd86ec4_b.jpg

Tiger Teeth,Guyana
3435004382_843de060c8_b.jpg

Xai Xai, Mozambigue
3434198381_f85ce6d164_b.jpg

Cili Goronong,Malaysia

A few More for tonite
3435007704_92e0d9b7ab_b.jpg

Black Scorpion Tongue
3435053032_12966e986d_o.jpg

Cheiro Pecsego Peach
3434201723_8e99f99f7a_b.jpg

Goats Weed
3368341223_0f7b157014_b.jpg

Szentesi Csereszynye Paprika

All for now...

Thanks PRF,I'm spoiled by the weather this time of year,perfect,But the summer heat and humidity will punish these plants ands its right around the corner.And,well,you know about Hurricane season in S.C.
Funny thing,It's never reached 100' in Tampa...But its a pretty high average both day and nite!

at least you got humidity down there Sco...it is hot and dry here...

Holy Pepper Batman... I mean scoville...

Very, very nice and they all look very healthy for containers, you have reason to be very proud...

Everything is looking great. I like the look of that Xai Xai, Mozambique. What do the pods look like?

AlabamaJack said:
at least you got humidity down there Sco...it is hot and dry here...

But its a dry heat!!!Ha Ha!Youv'e probably never said that when you lived in Fla.Actually,being in central Florida we are having quite the drought.Setting records,not even allowed to wash the vehicles.Water the lawn once a week.I'm collecting rainwater in a big cooler,I need to make a rain barrel.Unfortunately for Carol all the rain seems to be staying north for the most part!
As for the humidity I'm not so sure it doesn't cause a bit of bud drop.I Know it does in my tomatoes,we are about at the end of tomatoes.

Very said:
Thanks split,like I said,I started with high Quality soil,and were in weather heaven now...Can't last much longer though.
I'm hoping to get most of my pods set in the next few weeks.Most of the plants just won't prode in the summer here,although there are exceptions.

Josh said:
Everything is looking great. I like the look of that Xai Xai, Mozambique. What do the pods look like?

Josh,this is one of my favorite plants due to the unique form,or habit of the plant,not as distinct in the picture but like a dome basically.I have 2 and they are both the same.1 central stalk,and 4 or 5 mor comming up around it.Chileman says its heat is similar to Tobasco,but they have no picture.I'm going to have to research this one a bit more as to uses.I thought I had it last year but it turned into something else.This plant is definately different than anything else I have going.I'll keep you posted.Funny,It's one of the few plants I have that is showing no signs of blooming,which leads me to beleive it might get big.

Beautiful plants and pictures. I've never heard of some of those. Looking forward to seeing pods pics down the road.

scoville said:
Josh,this is one of my favorite plants due to the unique form,or habit of the plant,not as distinct in the picture but like a dome basically.I have 2 and they are both the same.1 central stalk,and 4 or 5 mor comming up around it.Chileman says its heat is similar to Tobasco,but they have no picture.I'm going to have to research this one a bit more as to uses.I thought I had it last year but it turned into something else.This plant is definately different than anything else I have going.I'll keep you posted.Funny,It's one of the few plants I have that is showing no signs of blooming,which leads me to beleive it might get big.

Yea I saw that blurb on chileman and then searched google and just got info. on the town it is from. I didn't really do any digging so I am sure you will find something but definitely keep me posted. It does have a cool looking growth pattern.

bigt said:
Beautiful plants and pictures. I've never heard of some of those. Looking forward to seeing pods pics down the road.

Yes,Tony,This addiction to peppers can take you to places around the world.At least in the kitchen ,or grill!I love to sample unique foods and I'd just sooner cook what I grow,Just have to use the old internet cookbook.

Josh said:
Yea I saw that blurb on chileman and then searched google and just got info. on the town it is from. I didn't really do any digging so I am sure you will find something but definitely keep me posted. It does have a cool looking growth pattern.

I'm working on it Josh,Might have to try some new angles.Maybe some curry.

Back