• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

2009 Pods On Thread

They don't grow em too smart in Florida huh?! ;)

We run a certified organic farm!!!
BT is NOT a chemical, it is a NATURAL soil borne organism!

google it..... you can eat, drink and snort the stuff with no ill effects.

Fire Angel said:
They don't grow em too smart in Florida huh?! ;)

We run a certified organic farm!!!
Guess not,If I knew you were bumming seeds to grow for personal profit I wouldn't have sent all of those to you,around a hundred or so if I recall...not that I'm saying you're a ungrateful B***h or anything.I grow my plants with water only,and they seem to be doing OK!I don't mind picking off the occasional bug or worm.This thread is for posting pictures of pepper pods,not know-iy-all Kansas farmers to spout off their rude mouths.
Back to the origionally scheduled program...

3529486100_972cbb84ca_b.jpg

Scorpion Morouga
3529485198_f8bc7f7fac_b.jpg

Scorpion Morouga
3529484392_e6c33b34be_b.jpg

Scorpion Morouga

Thanks,thats the first I've had that have that wrinkled nasty look!
Just evil looking!It sure would be nice if they turned out another color than red!Well,I can dream!

I am jealous. I can't wait until I get some pods going. You are right, those pods look nasty indeed.

Wow scoville that Morouga is wickedly wrinkled and as I have a few of these plants was wondering if we have the same seed from chris? I don't remember to many other people growing this plant last year if any. Nice looking scorpion from Trinidad.

Whoa--those morouga's look downright evil! I just wanna play with them then sniff my fingers. Sorry about that.:oops:

One of the cool things about all three pics, other than those lovely looking pods, is everywhere in the background you look there's more peppers in containers. Looking fantastic scoville.

Nice photos scoville. It will be really interesting to see them when they undergo the color change later...

Keep us posted....

You do have the same seed PRF! Straight from MI. I LOVE those pods..always been my favorite super hot. It's made its way across several Continents now. :)m I would love to see it ripen yellow!! The color transition on this variety is amazing as well.

Chris

My hats off of course to the grower who supplied this seed!
This is a very good testament to what some honesty and integrity can lead to in your garden.(not to mention a lil dirt under the nails!)
I just want to thank all of you who have done great trades with me the past year!I'm sure your plants will be showing up on my threads...
I have kiled a couple,My mistakes i'm sure,But i'm just an average gardener ,and what i've been taught is to share seeds!
The reason I love this forum is is because of the integrity i've been involved with.
Lets all strive to keep it the same.Thanks
scoville
Ps Of course i'll always be glad to share seed or do a trade...
just let me know ...

scoville said:
Guess not,If I knew you were bumming seeds to grow for personal profit I wouldn't have sent all of those to you,around a hundred or so if I recall...not that I'm saying you're a ungrateful B***h or anything.I grow my plants with water only,and they seem to be doing OK!I don't mind picking off the occasional bug or worm.This thread is for posting pictures of pepper pods,not know-iy-all Kansas farmers to spout off their rude mouths.
Back to the origionally scheduled program...

Not sure where to start with this! As for the "personal profit" comment, don't presume to know what we do with out produce! Not that it's any of your business but we don't profit from what we grow!

If you "don't mind picking off the occasional bug or worm" don't hop on the growing forum and ASK ME SPECIFICALLY HOW TO DEAL WITH WORMS!

I posted the link to the organic solution to the question YOU ASKED!

All of my comments were tongue-in-cheek! You can look at LOTS of posts on this site and there is a lot of good natured jabbing.

So I think this UNGRATEFUL BITCH as you called me, will bow out.

PS. I'll send your f@cking seeds back !

Nice Scorpion Morouga pod there Tony. Damn, another one I have to grow next year. This stuff is addicting!

cmpman1974 said:
You do have the same seed PRF!

This forum is great when you can speak to the seed supplier and people a month or so in front of you and see pics of what your pods will look like. I am so excited for this T.S. Morouga as I have several just forking and putting on buds. As Tony said my hats off to the grower who supplied this seed. That pic is not very tasteful, I'm just suprised she didn't bring out her hubby to beat you up or the one of her daughter flipping da bird. Nice.:rolleyes:

Hey Chris, neither of us has post whored our way to 1,000 posts yet we are both right there!:hotsauce: Thanks for the Morouga.:cheers:

Edit. She took down the pic but boutros WTF that serrano did not come from that blade of grass dude, what you smoking.

Back