• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

3rd Annual Secret Satan!

I was stymied this year about what to send...thank goodness! Someone's gonna be happy! 

gift1.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
That Chipotle BBQ is very rare! It's a fan favorite but she doesn't sell it anymore or only does very small batch. Everyone on here begs for it. I told you these were good pairings! You mentioned you like Smoking/BBQ, and you got the holy grail!

Quite true...The BBQ sauce is awesome! 

The Hot Pepper said:
That Chipotle BBQ is very rare! It's a fan favorite but she doesn't sell it anymore or only does very small batch. Everyone on here begs for it. I told you these were good pairings! You mentioned you like Smoking/BBQ, and you got the holy grail!

Hey, now... i usually have it available for the superbowl package sale! Except i didnt offer the sale last year cuz the the world was ending...

Sheesh, I better get on it if theres to be a Superbowl Sale next year.

Actually, since it is so rare and highly prized, i should treat it like toilet paper and triple the price. Its already as rare as TP. :lol:

Harry_Dangler said:
Right on!  Awesome. We like Chipotle and BBQ is our thing.  For sure I'm smoking over the Hell-A-Days!  SL nailed the selections.  I'm curious about that 7 Pot seasoning salt too.
I hope you enjoy the bbq. It was a top 10 in a national bbq sauce competition a few years ago.

Seasoning salt- I had some habanero seasoning salt, so I added some Jonah 7 Pot powder to jack up the heat, looking to give you some thing in the high heat range. It might be one to keep for your own plate if the rest of the family has a little lower tolerance.

The GhostFire is also a good chipotle sauce.

SL

Found this inside a box on my front porch....

From PepperSproutFarm !!

SECRET-SATAN.PNG

I've seen the Tabasco Scorpion and Family reserve but haven't tried them yet. 
Gotta grill something tonight to try the homemade Scorpion and the Jerk sauces. :)
Haven't tried a tequila based liqueur before.
Looking forward to trying it all.

Thanks a bunch, and hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas!!

CM

I wonder if this will work:

Clearly the delivery guy didn't read the stickers on the box!
50741757521_cd38cd2644_c.jpg

But I'm a very happy bunny that the contents were undamaged. Thank you so much Sai. The sauce is lovely but to get a hand written letter made it all the more special. Happy Hellidays!
50741861252_5bf257e591_c.jpg

Oh man! I’ve totally “been served” by Siv…. Outstanding!!! 

You sure did your homework. Nailed it… ;)

siv1.jpg

You took my “writing” hobby figuratively and literally. Touche’  A very nice fountain pen and a journal to put it to use. I am honored.

siv2.jpg

Some fine-looking sauces hailing from Texas. That purple lightening looks bodacious!  I will try a few of them and incorporate a couple into my collection. The Sriracha playing cards will definitely see some use….

siv3.jpg

And...the coup de grâce -  :cheers:
siv4.jpg

Thank you Siv for your kind thoughts and generosity. Happy Hellidays to you and yours! 

:dance:  WooHoo!

Crazy Monkey's Secret Satan package arrived today! 

A yummy rocoto jelly,  Italian Habanero Olive Oil, and a couple of macrame project.  Someone read the notes!  :lol: 

Thank you, CM! 

IMG_20201221_120109633.jpg

IMG_20201221_120201763.jpg

IMG_20201221_132157423.jpg

IMG_20201221_132533310.jpg

I'll get to the projects this weekend.  After a couple of re-wines, it may not look quite like the picture on the package...

Thank you my Secret Satan Harry_Dangler.

Excellent choices for me and am really excited about trying your sauces and the ghost pepper blueberry sauce.

Also, like minds think alike.
I just sent the death nectar to Siv in his package. Surprised to see it when I opened your package.

Special thanks for the pepper and tomato seeds.

Great packaging too.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Pepper people are the best

:cheers:

rCSSYN7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Back