• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

3rd Annual Secret Satan!

WarrantMan said:
Crazy Monkey,

Pineapple Rocoto? You holding out?  Damn. If you make another batch, I know a dude who will trade... ;)

Would love to try that.

Reggie
Oh YEA!  We've been eating it with cream cheese on toasted bagels all week!   DAYUM it's some good sheite.  Just enough of a Wake Up in the morning for me.  John told me to see if we could get a case of it.

That's pretty high praise from the spicy food grinch.   We've kind of been in a hot sauce wasteland for a while, so getting the hot sauce order from HEAT with several of our old favorites, and also the goodies from CM, have got us back in the groove. 

BTW.....Crazy Monkey.....any chance of that happening?  NudgeNudgeWinkWink......  :pray:

SL

SL.

I sincerly wish you might have the chance one day to try his TOPA sauce. He "difines" the Rocoto experience. Hands down one of the best sauces I've ever had. Non -commercial as of yet, but I count it amongst my top ten. He is a hobbyist and a solid dude. I am a hot sauce collector, maker and as most here that may read - a connoissuer. Wished I had his recipe.

Maybe the wrong thread to give such props, but I am here now and such as it is. Sometimetimes the truth hurts, sometimes it doesn't. 

:cheers:

Reggie

WarrantMan said:
SL.

I sincerly wish you might have the chance one day to try his TOPA sauce. He "difines" the Rocoto experience. Hands down one of the best sauces I've ever had. Non -commercial as of yet, but I count it amongst my top ten. He is a hobbyist and a solid dude. I am a hot sauce collector, maker and as most here that may read - a connoissuer. Wished I had his recipe.

Maybe the wrong thread to give such props, but I am here now and such as it is. Sometimetimes the truth hurts, sometimes it doesn't. 

:cheers:

Reggie
Thanks Reggie. Your complements are greatly and humbly appreciated. I'm out of town for the week, but you'll probably want to start watching the mail in the new year ;)

CM

salsalady said:
Oh YEA!  We've been eating it with cream cheese on toasted bagels all week!   DAYUM it's some good sheite.  Just enough of a Wake Up in the morning for me.  John told me to see if we could get a case of it.

That's pretty high praise from the spicy food grinch.   We've kind of been in a hot sauce wasteland for a while, so getting the hot sauce order from HEAT with several of our old favorites, and also the goodies from CM, have got us back in the groove. 

BTW.....Crazy Monkey.....any chance of that happening?  NudgeNudgeWinkWink......  :pray:

SL
Maybe not a case, but I'll see what I can manage ;)
CM

We are experiencing bad priority delivery rates also. The kid sent a lfrb from 250 miles away on tuesday of last week, I got the yellow slip today.

Should of been here by thursday christmas eve...,or saturday...or monday....

Aw well.

I sent gifts on the 16th got there today lol. I ordered a little item on ebay from NY 2 hours away that shipped on the 18th and it is still not here. Plus they are not scanning. My gifts said "Label created" for 10 days so I called and they said they would send replacements! So they may be getting double the coffee lol. Well, it is GROUND shipping sooooo.... :rofl:

SL can I get away with that joke here?

The Hot Pepper said:
I sent gifts on the 16th got there today lol. I ordered a little item on ebay from NY 2 hours away that shipped on the 18th and it is still not here. Plus they are not scanning. My gifts said "Label created" for 10 days so I called and they said they would send replacements! So they may be getting double the coffee lol. Well, it is GROUND shipping sooooo.... :rofl:

I play the imgur secret santa every year. This year USPS is very ******

My package was supposed to be delivered in Fargo, North Dakota.

Currently its sitting in Fargo, Newyork.

I thought they always look at the zipcode first when they sort. Facepalm.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

The Hot Pepper said:

Dude, you know anything punny is a win here! :lol:

Back