• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

4th Annual Secret Satan Gift Exchange

A Christmas Eve surprise! Can you believe.this? Everything from the Rio Grande to the Mississippi! With a stopover in Japan! Can't wait to try all the fish seasonings! You went above and beyond @sobelri. My pescetarian diet thanks you for adding some new ideas and I'll be snacking asap. What a treat! Happy Holidays!

1640376412415.jpg

A Christmas Eve surprise! Can you believe.this? Everything from the Rio Grande to the Mississippi! With a stopover in Japan! Can't wait to try all the fish seasonings! You went above and beyond @sobelri. My pescetarian diet thanks you for adding some new ideas and I'll be snacking asap. What a treat! Happy Holidays!

1640376412415.jpg
i would have liked to have gotten you over the 100 YouTube subscribers but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen by x-mas.

Humbly I admit, I've learned something new here on THP once again. Saw "Pescatarian" mentioned above, and immediately assumed it was some "religious sect" - that I thought perhaps I'd heard of, but was not familiar with. Indeed I stand corrected. Huh? I am schooled. :doh: Had it been a "Jeopardy" question, I'd have bet it all and lost..... Lexicon increased. :cheers:

Humbly I admit, I've learned something new here on THP once again. Saw "Pescatarian" mentioned above, and immediately assumed it was some "religious sect" - that I thought perhaps I'd heard of, but was not familiar with. Indeed I stand corrected. Huh? I am schooled. :doh: Had it been a "Jeopardy" question, I'd have bet it all and lost..... Lexicon increased. :cheers:

Pescatarian is a satan price. That's why he likes :hot: (if I dare to say creapi satan I might get kicked)

Last edited:
Yeah!!

My SS gift finally turned up today, kindly examined by US customs

20211231_144207.jpg

It looks like we have had an injury

20211231_144609.jpg

Love the Kansas merchandise

20211231_145544.jpg

And the sauces look splendid, looking forward to trying them.

20211231_145614.jpg

The injured bottle from earlier ended up being a fatality.

20211231_145552.jpg

Thanks @Harry_Dangler, have chosen well sir.

And I can now confirm that after unpacking a broken bottle of Hornet Bomb one should not touch their eye, even if they have washed their hands.

@sobelri the smoked powder is amazing. I roasted some yukon golds with oil and the powder which became the potatoes for skin-on mashed potatoes. With the leftover mashers I made potato pancakes with more powder and sunny side up eggs on top! So yum!

Back