• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

7 Pot ????

These are all off the same plant, yellow, red, some elongated, some roundish. What varieties do yo see here?
pepper001.jpg

Dif color pods on the same plant. Nice!

Reminds me of a fruit tree I saw in Cali when visiting. I forget the 3 fruits, but through grafting they had 1 tree giving 3 different fruits.
I wonder if you could do this with some 2 or 3 year old plants? I assume by that age they would have the stalk and stability to handle grafting.

AJ this could be a way to get a couple different burns coming from one plant, if it is possible.

looks like a mixed up 7 pot to me...

I don't know that much about grafting so I can't comment on that Just...it seems logical...my grandfather used to graft stuff on wild persimmon trees down in south Ms....sure wish I had paid attention..

others may have, but I am astounded by the different color pods...different shape pods is common IMO, but I have never seen the different color pods on the same plant...

way cool man...

about cross pollination...it won't affect the appearance of this years pods...just the offspring will show differences...or at least that's what the research says...

I had the same thing last year ,some were douglah, some yellow, some orange ,some red, all off the same bush! My son brought the seeds back from trinidad!
The douglah were the hottest but all the rest were about the same in heat!

Is it possible that if you leave the yellow ones they will ripen to red? I know I've had scorpion that turned yellow but eventually ripened to red

Back