• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Addiction level of this site

I use my phone also so I'm always checking in I love reading everybody's post I've learned so much since I found this place. I LOVE IT!!

Denial is not a river in Egypt!

God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change and the courage to change the things i can. haha

I have notification emails coming from every forum that interests me. I get an email when a new thread is started, then read that on my phone and decide if I want to keep the email, then when I get home I go through the keepers to open and enjoy the actual thread. When bored I troll through.

Look at all of us trying to make our selves feel better about our addiction based on the fact that others do it too. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: To damn much between here and RCMB (Red Cedar Message Board). Note my avatar, love my Spartans (no comments neccessary).

I'm right with you on that, especially in the midst of recruiting and planning for next year's garden - THP and RCMB are always on two of my tabs

The other night I told my wife I'm going to pour us a glass of THP.
I was at a restaurant, and ordered an "Add Reply".
At work I asked what i should do for the next Throw Down. :huh?:
A week ago, I yelled out "Scovie!" in bed.

But I am not addicted, I can quit on my own, any time.

Back