• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Ají Charapita Growdown Throwdown 2024

Do you have what it takes to be crowned the Growdown Throwdown King or Queen in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks for the offer @SineNomine but I'll pass
😉
1711041849480.png

30 minutes ago I opened the mailbox and... :dance: :dance:
20240321_175112.jpg
Thanks Dean! Birthday card worked for me.

@Tinkerbelle , @MarcV, I can send the envelope to you tomorrow.
@Deadpouk , did you get the seeds? I can also send to you.
Anyone else from Europe?
I think I'm going to pass here also, considering that it's quite late already and the seeds are not very cooperative apparently...

I think I'm going to pass here also, considering that it's quite late already and the seeds are not very cooperative apparently...
For the record, I mentioned this even back in last year’s thread (the inventory needed refreshing) so that’s always been a known thing. What we are testing is how much/long of an issue it is and at what rate. Consider it a 16 person germination test 🤣

I still had some heavy water from Chernobyl so I used it to soak the 81 seeds.
20240323_103051.jpg

Will Pepper Guru be able to recognize future peppers of 0.5 kilos each? :think:

P.S. Counting these small seeds, I realized that I had to do an ophthalmological examination. 😠🧐🤓

I'll know. I'm already very skeptical of Ben and your posts. Time will tell.

I'll know. I'm already very skeptical of Ben and your posts. Time will tell.
I am getting skeptical of myself as well. I only started 8 seeds, two per Jiffy pod. In that one pod, both seeds popped. What are the odds? What did I do special? Nothing really. If it helps, I will try to post pics once a week. I think I just got lucky or maybe some other seeds got mixed in with the seeds that were sent to me??

Attachments

• Photo Mar 24 2024, 3 50 29 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 24 2024, 3 50 29 PM.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 12
Back