• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Ají Charapita Growdown Throwdown 2024

Do you have what it takes to be crowned the Growdown Throwdown King or Queen in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you're going to be wondering why you're pepper plants are leaning :lol:

:drunk:But what if I lean too, will I notice a difference 🤔
1708790813648.png

Make sure your seeds are sanitized. Bleach will get rid of any pathogens picked up in transit.

US Customs & Border Patrol on Overseas Pepper seeds. Pot seeds OK.
All Falls Down Tsa GIF by Kanye West

Remembers me of the first (and so far only) time I visited the US... I had my suitcase locked with a lock that could not be opened by border control. I did not realize that they must be able to open my suitcase and I needed a special lock. So when I arrived at border control (Dulles airport) they picked me out like a criminal by an officer with a bad mood on his face and without saying anything. Had to go to a special room where I had to open my suitcase in which they found... nothing of interest! 🤣

Clipboard01.png

According to the tracking, it arrived in Belgium on the 19th. That's 10 days already, so I'm worried. And there's no way to contact anyone to ask about the status.
It's often better to send seeds as a birthday card without tracking, then it does not pass via customs... 🤷‍♂️

Clipboard01.png

According to the tracking, it arrived in Belgium on the 19th. That's 10 days already, so I'm worried. And there's no way to contact anyone to ask about the status.
It's often better to send seeds as a birthday card without tracking, then it does not pass via customs... 🤷‍♂️
Wait and see, there is still a little bit of hope. Maybe its just stuck somewhere and didnt get processed.

Clipboard01.png

Thought about that right after I mailed them...
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Is there anybody else who either requested seeds and hasn't received them or would like to participate?
I have several spare packets.

Back