• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

AJs 2009 Season Grow Log

thanks man...I really need to expand a bit but haven't got it figured out how to rearrange growrage yet...

AlabamaJack said:
thanks man...I really need to expand a bit but haven't got it figured out how to rearrange growrage yet...

AJ,

Simple... hang some 300 watt LED panels and add a HVAC system with a humidifier included. Mylar the walls and drop the ceiling. Stick in some hydraulic lifts (such as you seed at an auto mechanic shop) so you can raise or lower 10,000 seedlings at a time.

Oh and don't forget the irrigation system!

Mike

Man look at the light coming out of the grow box. That's like Ark of the Covenant light.

AJ your peppers look fantastic for only 18 days of growing. You are going to be a pepper growing legend before you know it.

wordwiz said:
AJ,

Simple... hang some 300 watt LED panels and add a HVAC system with a humidifier included. Mylar the walls and drop the ceiling. Stick in some hydraulic lifts (such as you seed at an auto mechanic shop) so you can raise or lower 10,000 seedlings at a time.

Oh and don't forget the irrigation system!

Mike

Don't think I haven't thought of closing in an area 10' X 16' in the garage, running central air to it using a thermostat controlled flow valve to regulate the temperature to 86F in the summer time...Don't think I would need much heat with all the lights that would be in there...I would essentially be making a grow box big enough to work in and walk around in...insulated walls with little exhaust fan for turning the air...probably won't mess with an automatic system yet unless I convert my nutrient station barrel to a drip irrigation reservoir...hmmmmm

patrick said:
Man look at the light coming out of the grow box. That's like Ark of the Covenant light.

AJ your peppers look fantastic for only 18 days of growing. You are going to be a pepper growing legend before you know it.

Thanks gents...and I learned most of it here...well, a lot of it...There are others here that are the legends...not me...

AlabamaJack said:
Don't think I haven't thought of closing in an area 10' X 16' in the garage, running central air to it using a thermostat controlled flow valve to regulate the temperature to 86F in the summer time...Don't think I would need much heat with all the lights that would be in there...I would essentially be making a grow box big enough to work in and walk around in...insulated walls with little exhaust fan for turning the air...probably won't mess with an automatic system yet unless I convert my nutrient station barrel to a drip irrigation reservoir...hmmmmm

We keep dreaming! You've got the building, I need to make one. But if my plant sales are successful, I really hope to have one this fall.

Mike

Sprouts from Trays 3 & 4 and planted Tray 5

01-29-09

Tray 1 - Planted 01-10-09 - 53/68 - 77% Germination

Tray 2 - Planted 01-12-09 - 63/72 - 87% Germination

Tray 3 - Planted 01-20-09 - 20/72 - 30% Germination

Tray 4 - Planted 01-21-09 - 09/72 - 13% Germination

Tray 5 - Planted 01-28-09 - 00/72 - 00% Germination

Tray5Planted01-29-09.jpg

Back