• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

All This Talk About Superhots Getting Big

Thanks TrinnieHottie! My first Trinidad Scorpion ripened. It looks a bit more like a round 7-pod to me, but it's beautiful nonetheless. :)

Chris

P1060734.jpg

Nice pods Chris...my scorpions and 7 pods look very similar with the dimipling...

Would you call me crazy if I told you these were all from the same plant...say hello to something called a Monster Naga. Hey, I didn't name it, I just received it years ago. lol.

I don't know what it tastes like, but wow is it cool. Pod shapes jump from Scorpion-like to bonnets to Naga like to smooth to bumpy to.... it has no idea what it's genetics truly are.

Chris

P1060747.jpg

P1060748.jpg

P1060749.jpg

you got to be sh**ing me...those are pods on the same plant?

Probably the next time I look I'll see a NuMex Big Jim pod 12" long on it. :) Maybe they'll even ripen different colors. lol.

Chris

It would freak me out...I would be wondering what the hell I did to my plants....

***runs out of workplace going home to check plants***

What are you smokin chris?...some good stuff huh.... roflmao...

I forget to ask you what kind variety you have close that plant bees probably cross polinate multiple times one singe plants what is very rare.

Interior view of that Scorpion...it's just ridiculously hot smelling. Absolutely nothing but placental tissue.

915River, I didn't grow it last year. It came direct from Bangladesh. I'm not sure what it could have crossed with. I sure wonder?

Chria

P1060763.jpg

Some nice pictures,the Aji really was badly wind damaged lets hope you can regrow or overwinter it..like your bhutt ;) :lol:

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Pod has no seeds in it though.. I picked it a bit green. This plant is putting out very small pods, but I like the looks of them a lot. I've got another plant much nicer with larger pods too.

I'm taking cuttings as well to preserve it.

Chris

P1060787.jpg

Back