• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

All This Talk About Superhots Getting Big

All I know is that is a bunch of beautiful peppers. :D

Very nice job everyone.
thumbup0.gif

Nice video PrairieChilihead. :) I enjoyed it. Yep, those are 7 pots no doubt! As Potawie said in another thread...only new to us. The holy grail of peppers was sold as a "common plant" in a nursery. How ironic. :)

Chris

Thanks for the kind words cmpman1974!

Here's my Seven Pot pepper with a hint of colour in it:

DSCN3041.jpg

I never even showed off my kids' baby pictures like I show off my pepper pictures. What does that say about me?

My superhots are finally ripe. Bhut Jolokia, Naga Morish, Trini Scorpion and Yellow Congo are ready. I was going to pick one of each, along with a couple of ripe white tomatoes, but espied a large hornet flying around the garden. I have sting-a-phobia and stay inside when those beasts are around.

Pics tonight if the hornet leaves!

Mike

This is the second go around. My plants look like it's spring flowers and buds everywhere after all the rain from Fay. Here are a couple Bhut Jolokia pics showing their light green phase. A naga a day will keep the doctor away.:P
IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

very nice PRF...its gonna be a hot time in the old town when those get ripe...

I just looked...those Dorsets in the picture are from seeds I got off EBay...so no telling what they are...maybe a Bih...all I can say is they are stupid hot....

Those pods look awesome, PRF!!! My super hots are growing and ripening. I was going to take some pics today, but learned the valuable lesson, that it is VERY helpful to bring a camera!!! I'll do so tomorrow.

Got plenty of 7Pot, Naga/Bhut, Nipples, Habs and more waiting for exposure!

7POT
PICT0110.jpg

(another, unripe, but pointy.....er)
PICT0111.jpg

DORSET NAGA
PICT0117.jpg

Anyone know what to do with these things? ;)

A cool lady at the local farmer's market wants some seeds, but the parcel post comes first. It will be here soon!

Cool Cheezy...look what I found yesterday evening....best scorpion so far...fairly small but has an absolute great shape to it...(IMO)

08-31-08TScorpion.jpg

Time to get the camera and go to the garden...am going to harvest and take pics....

I'm finally getting some nice weather, and harvesting everyday now:)
Here's some Trinidad scorpion pods ripening nicely
2826147288_d042d31a3e.jpg

This is my BigBang naga with some more nice big pods
2826147276_9e967ed356.jpg

And here's a 7-pot in transition
2826147270_59e93f3b62.jpg

none of my 7 Pots have tails....so far

These Bhuts are kind of interesting. They must have crossed and their productivity is much higher than a normal Bhut. The heat is maybe 1/2 and the pod shape is nice. The pitted skin is gone too. Hmmmm...

A few others as well I picked today.

Chris

P1070282.jpg

P1070283.jpg

P1070284.jpg

P1070288.jpg

This caught me off guard today in the garden. Holy smokes..the mutant Trinidad Scorpion grown from Trinniehottie's seeds! Nice, giant pods!!! Morouga Blend vs. this pod. i am saving seed and really hoping these attributes are retained!!

Chris

P1070290.jpg

Back