auction Alphanerdz Charity Auction

bentalphanerd said:

finds a bottle of the original Hot Pepper Award winning:-

'Ol Man Stillmanz Devils Tongue Jerk Sauce

Label looks a little 2nd hand but it's still sealed and been living in my fridge.

Adds it to the kitty....

I should mention I did get Mr.Stillmanz kind permission to sell this first and I'm sure I could get Mr.Stillmanz to sign it if that helps the cause :)

also donations of any amount are welcome to paypal username : contact@alphanerdz.com

...and I got to quote myself again hehehe

I don't know what the bulk of that stuff is, but it souns like there's some incredible things in the package. Going to a good cause, so let's go to $350.

NoVa Hothead said:
I don't know what the bulk of that stuff is, but it souns like there's some incredible things in the package. Going to a good cause, so let's go to $350.

Hey Mr Hothead i can tell you that there are indeed some very nice products in there and some if not most that you would have to steal to get hold of if it were not for this auction.

The only one product apart from the seeds that i have not had the personal pleasure of tasting is the Colon Cleaner.

You bid wisely sir :cool:

Edit: I have not tasted the current batch of Pain but if it's anything like the first you will not be dissapointed!

Lets see now whats in the kitty:

-2 x jars of Black Dog (Douglahs, 7's, Nagas & chocolate) {the last of a one-off batch}

-A bottle of 'pain' (last bottle of the most recent batch)

Mr.Hippyseeds 100th video celebration
-The last existing jar of 'chronic pain'

-200 Billyboy Douglah seeds

311208088.jpg

-Reznatla. by LordV

unknown

-Colon Cleaner by LordV

unknown

-The Last Bottle of the 1st ever batch of THSC's Skobiyan

http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=12951&highlight=skobiyan

-A Pack of THSC's Pepper Pepper

http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=15496

-The first and only batch in existence Stillmanz Quadraphonic competition sauce {not for sale}

http://www.olmanstillmanz.com.au/saucesDetail.php?Quadraphonic-8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqhDPAcHxrs&feature=player_embedded

And a bottle of last years Hot Pepper Award for Best Sauce {out of stock} - Stillmanz Devils Tongue Jerk Sauce

http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=4761

I think that covers it.... Of course it means local chilliheads will be camping in your front yard if you win :P

bentalphanerd said:
I think that covers it.... Of course it means local chilliheads will be camping in your front yard if you win :P

Thanks for taking the time to review! Sounds like some unique specimens indeed!

I'd be more than happy to share with locals, great way to meet some fellow hotheads! Should I be lucky enough to win, I'll have to host a small get together at a local establishment to do a tasting party.

NoVa Hothead said:
Thanks for taking the time to review! Sounds like some unique specimens indeed!

I'd be more than happy to share with locals, great way to meet some fellow hotheads! Should I be lucky enough to win, I'll have to host a small get together at a local establishment to do a tasting party.

NoVa Hothead, I just saw you live in the same town as me. How could this be? I thought I was the only Chilehead in Leesburg. BTW...nice bid.

Sorry for the hijack, I was just surprised. Keep on...:P

I can't participate in the bidding but hope Alex makes a wonderful recovery after such an accident. That young man has something special in store for him when he recovers.

Buddah said:
NoVa Hothead, I just saw you live in the same town as me. How could this be? I thought I was the only Chilehead in Leesburg. BTW...nice bid.

Sorry for the hijack, I was just surprised. Keep on...:P

We should get together for a frosty beverage and discuss growing strategies for the upcoming season!

NoVa Hothead said:
We should get together for a frosty beverage and discuss growing strategies for the upcoming season!

Not much into the frosty beverage anymore since having stomach surgery, I can't partake in anything with carbonation. I will just have to have a foo foo drink instead. :P As for growing strategies, I don't have a garden or a plot of good gardening space. I bought an aerogarden, but failed in raising my Trinidad Scorpions and my hab plants are dying a slow death. I bought some herb seeds for the next go around. Hopefully I won't screw that up. Perhaps a little hot sauce taste testing is in order. I have Mick's World's Greatest Shave Hot Sauce and a little left of the Devil's Tongue Jerk Sauce. Both are pretty good. I have a lot of hot sauce, too much for a mere mortal to go through.

Hey Bent, I'm afraid the auction has gotten a little out of my reach, but I just wanted to pass along my well wishes for everyone there that's going through this tough time.

Thanks everyone:

An update:
A bit of a backward step today as the doldrums, stress and sheer frustration set in, & he was found to not be eating enough & they've now
put a gastric tube to stomach to increase protein intake. Needless to say he's not too happy with the situation.

~bent

bentalphanerd said:
Thanks everyone:

An update:
A bit of a backward step today as the doldrums, stress and sheer frustration set in, & he was found to not be eating enough & they've now
put a gastric tube to stomach to increase protein intake. Needless to say he's not too happy with the situation.

~bent

Hang in there Alex!

I dare say that there will be many up's and downs Bent. Alex and your sister sure are fortunate that they have you beside them.

I am with Buddah, hang in Alex! This will be a story you tell your kids and grandkids mate.

Here's an offer hard to pass up:

20 Douglah seeds to anyone who donates more than $20 to the cause at Paypal, username: contact@alphanerdz.com

***THANKS BB***

Please PM me your details after making a donation so as I can keep tabs on it all & get the parcels out. Thanks

LordViykor said:
Must be hard for an active lad like your nephew to just lie around. Good to see he has such close family support to help him through it all.

Site updated
Colon Cleaner
Reznatla

yeah he has a series of rods sticking out his right thigh, they cant pin it until the calf shows regeneration (femur went through the artery, so lower leg was without blood for 10 hours)
Poor kid can't even roll over, must be hell for such an active lad.

Really appreciating all the kudos & well wishes & i'm passing them on.

Thanks again everyone

RECAP

The Prize:

-2 x jars of Black Dog
-A bottle of 'pain' (last bottle of the most recent batch)
-The last existing jar of 'chronic pain'
-200 Billyboy Douglah seeds
-Reznatla. by LordV
-Colon Cleaner by LordV
-The Last Bottle of the 1st ever batch of THSC's Skobiyan
-A Pack of THSC's Pepper Pepper
-The first and only batch in existence Stillmanz Quadraphonic competition sauce
-And a bottle of last years Hot Pepper Award for Best Sauce {out of stock} - Stillmanz Devils Tongue Jerk Sauce

As is usual I'll pay the postage to the winning bidder anywhere in the world.

Top Bid = US$350

Auction ends 7/12/09

Also

20 Douglah seeds to any donation over $20 made to paypal username contact@alphanerdz.com

Back