auction Alphanerdz Charity Auction

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!

If Stillmanz will sign that bottle of Quadraphonic, THSC would sign their bottle of Skobiyan, and anyone else that may have access to their bottles before shipment....

$250.00 USD

Very tragic. My prayers go out to the young man and the whole family. I wish I could afford to increase the total, but I will donate $50 usd to the pot and do not want anything in return. Let me know where to send it like a PayPal address. Best of luck Bent.

Buddah

Man, what a crazy wreck..glad he came out of it mostly in one piece.

I can't afford anything, but ya have my best wishes for his full recovery.

Sorry to hear about this Bent. Not really in a position to bid at this point in time but i will see if i can organise to chip into the other account.

Best wishes to you Alex, damn both femures. You don't muck around hey kiddo.

Alex’s Mum here...

Thank you, all of you wonderful chilliheads for all your wishes and support.

Our boy – our only boy means the world to us and he is going through hell. He has become a man overnight, he’s very open and free with his love for us, but he’s the toughest kid... We are so incredibly proud of him – always have been.

Injuries and recovery...

His broken left femur has been pinned – good

His broken left ankle should be set in plaster sometime soon – was very swollen, is now right to be set.

He lost part of the artery in his upper right leg and lost blood flow to his right calf for about 10 hours, this threatened the viability of his lower right leg. (still unsure of what feeling/function he will retain)

The vascular doctors had to perform a fasciotomy on his right calf (don’t google that if you are squeamish... really). The calf muscle still has to undergo 2 or 3 more surgeries with the vascular doctors – these are to rescue/recover as much calf muscle as possible.

His broken right femur still has a temporary exterior brace holding it in place – still to be pinned. This will be done when the vascular surgeons are happiest with the calf muscle.

Depending on how all of that goes, he may need muscle replaced (from elsewhere in his body) and/or skin grafts.

Did someone’s post say Karma works? – yes I do believe that. Alex has never done anything bad to anyone in his whole life, he’s a lover of animals and nurturer of little kids. We believe that he will recover wonderfully from this, and in time, and with a lot of hard work, you wouldn’t know it had happened – but that’s a long year away.

We don’t expect to be going home anytime soon – certainly not this year, I don’t think.

Thank you again for all of you wishes,

PeaceFrog – Alphanerdz sister.

2211094.JPG

The Prize:

-2 x jars of Black Dog
-A bottle of 'pain' (last bottle of the most recent batch)
-The last existing jar of 'chronic pain'
-200 Billyboy Douglah seeds
-Reznatla. by LordV
-Colon Cleaner by LordV
-The Last Bottle of the 1st ever batch of THSC's Skobiyan
-A Pack of THSC's Pepper Pepper
-The first and only batch in existence Stillmanz Quadraphonic competition sauce

As is usual I'll pay the postage to the winning bidder anywhere in the world.

Top Bid = US$250

Well i'm happy to hear that the news is not all negitive......These things may hurt our body but our spirit stays strong and we fight that much harder.......

Had my g/f's father (minister) say a pray at church last night for the poor boy that past away and the others in the crash.......Best I can do from a far...:)

Thanks moyboy & Nova

& a big thanks to Buddah for the donation. Alex had another op on his right leg yesterday, I'm off to see him again tonight. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again everyone for the good vibes :)

bentalphanerd said:
Thanks moyboy & Nova

& a big thanks to Buddah for the donation. Alex had another op on his right leg yesterday, I'm off to see him again tonight. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again everyone for the good vibes :)

Your welcome, anything to help. I just wish it could be more. Give the lad our best.

finds a bottle of the original Hot Pepper Award winning:-

'Ol Man Stillmanz Devils Tongue Jerk Sauce

Label looks a little 2nd hand but it's still sealed and been living in my fridge.

Adds it to the kitty....

Back