=[ Another GM Experimental Thread ]=

Ozzy2001 said:
Lol like total opposite.

was just looking ... mine's 2-3x in sodium, sulfate, and potassium, and yours is 2-3x in everything else ...

that's hella hard water, but i think it's a better set of characteristics for brewing, perhaps ...

From what I've read, yeah.
My RA is high, but that's an easy fix. The other stuff was pretty much in line. I knew it was going to be hella hard. It's actually better than where I lived before.

I think I might see if I can't brew Correhuela this weekend.

I'll probably have to bust my ass again tomorrow night for a 3rd night to make it possible, but I'm kind of in the mood to brew something more exciting ...

grantmichaels said:
I think I might see if I can't brew Correhuela this weekend.

I'll probably have to bust my ass again tomorrow night for a 3rd night to make it possible, but I'm kind of in the mood to brew something more exciting ...
Or.....have Wheebz brew it.

59086786.jpg

Some work fell off the schedule and I could brew tomorrow if I wanted to, but after back-to-back smoking session this past weekend, and pouring the prior one into the TD, I am not sure I'm up for it honestly =| ...

I have a lot of aging yeast, a shit-ton of specialty grains, a lot of empty kegs, a lot of recipes that I've flagged and that I'd like to try, and am even going to have a lot of free time in the near future ...

Thing "move" for me seemed pretty obvious in my opinion, and all that was missing was a good "deal" to exploit - today I found that in the form of a 35%-off extract sale at Label Peeler's, and so ...

Briess Sparkling Amber Dry Malt Extract 1 lb ( 1)
Briess Sparkling Amber Dry Malt Extract 3 Lb ( 1)
Muntons Amber Dry Malt Extract 1 lb ( 1)
Muntons Amber Dry Malt Extract 3 Lbs ( 1)
Muntons Extra Dark Dry Malt Extract 1 lb ( 1)
Muntons Extra Dark Dry Malt Extract 3 Lbs ( 1)
Briess Bavarian Wheat Dry Malt Extract 1 lb ( 1)
Briess Bavarian Wheat Dry Malt Extract 3 Lb ( 1)
Briess Pilsen Dry Malt Extract 1 lb ( 1)
Briess Munich Liquid Malt Extract 3.3 lb ( 1)
Briess Rye Liquid Malt Extract 3.3 lb ( 1)
Muntons Maris Otter Liquid Malt Extract 3.3 lb ( 1)
Briess Goldpils Vienna Cannister 3.3lb ( 1)

Back