• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music any metal heads on thp?

lol wtf did I just watch
haha cornell is the best
Anselmo is a king douchebag in real life

reminds me of this for some reason

http://youtu.be/C8Wu3Bps9ic

Anselmo is a pimp.  i can see why some may think he is a dick . at the same time i can also see why he thinks everyone else is a dick,lol.
vinnie has floor toms for rack toms,lol.  what more do you want.

I heard a saying once

"One morning you run into an asshole---so what?  You ran into an asshole
If you keep running into assholes all day---chances are you're the asshole"

Anyone listened to Christopher Lee's albums? This is the guy who played Saruman, Dracula, or Count Dooku, depending on when you saw the most films.

I was gonna try to catch them in Charlotte and take vacation that week but decided I needed a break from work a little earlier than that.

sicman said:
Anselmo is a pimp.  i can see why some may think he is a dick . at the same time i can also see why he thinks everyone else is a dick,lol.
vinnie has floor toms for rack toms,lol.  what more do you want.

Vinnie also has a pool in the shape of a Jack Daniels bottle from memory lol, a man of fine taste...

Sorry I forgot to post about it earlier, but Amon Amarth was amazing live. Even if I did get a death glare from Johann because I wasn't jumping high enough for a few moments.

I was all about 1983 era metal at the time- Iron Maiden, Motley Crue, Ozzy, Judas Priest, etc. Then got into punk & hardcore for the next 15 years & was in touring bands before rediscovering NWOBHM, thrash, UFO, Rainbow, etc. Some of my favorite punk & metal is more 1988 crossover- kind of a melding of the two... I know, I know- less talk, more rock. Here you go:

http://youtu.be/YN0QTrwLrzY

Helvete said:
Pentagram has such a cool backstory behind them, technically they may be the first "metal" band since they released an LP before Sabbath did.  They were working hard doing full time jobs and KISS had heard of them and Gene Simmons and Ace Frehley stopped by their house one day--one of the member's mother was at home and called up the guy who was working saying "Hey there are some guys from a band called KISS at the house"

The guy's boss wouldn't let him leave lol.  I think that's how the story went at least.
The singer is a nut-case. Great band. Saw them years and years ago.Think he wanted speed or coke or smack before the gig.
Always a metal head (and punk head). Exodus, Blind illusion, Metallica, Possessed, Legacy all the SF Thrash Bands. Punk. Hardcore. All that. My list goes on and on. mid 80's

Back